SAU Community

To Mallala Cruise/show

mxtcy

Hey guys, thanks for the pm r31turbo.... Dont think I will be able too unless we can leave early coz I have another prior engagement at 2pm back in town... would have to leave at like 1pm or sumthin'.

im getting my alarm installed on sunday morning, so it should b all finished in 3-4 hrs, so i might come later on like 2ish? do u think it would still b worth it?

Ok got this back from the organisers:

Thanks for that Sean.

I have added all of you onto the list and I will send it down to Jarret

in a few hours.

Jarret will have everything you need down there.

Enjoy the show!!

Regards,

ALISA LAN

Championship Manager

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So all is good and will see you all at the meet point :teehee:

HOSTILE, yeah do it and leave early i'm sure that will be fine, As long as we are there on time all is good.

I'm sure if you come with us you will have no issues getting into the show as they know we are coming

See you all sunday

Sean

had a blast thanks heaps sean for organising this and allowing me on the info. great day.

now..... time for some flared guards and about 2inch more dish all round on the car. :cheers: amongst other things

was good to see all of you passing us on the up there. I was in my mates magna when the 4 door went past then i looked out the window to see razvan cruising by.

Cars looked neat out there

^and the flame u popped was bout half a meter on the way there lol. that was one of the highlights lol

and where was your camera???? I want a photo of me popping flames one day soon, I here these things happen.......BUT the only time i see them are coming up Windy's off of the wall! Damn it!

i know how u feel Deluxe i get told i get pretty big flames too :laugh: with the way i drive mine i also know how to make flame shows :D

post-13315-1148899117.jpgpost-13315-1148899359.jpg

i didnt spot u guys but hardly know u too :P

oops better add

post-13315-1148899469.jpg

Edited by Madaz

oh lol ... he i knew he was from here cause of signage JSC :laugh: give him a free plug

oh i will have a few vids to host up later this week i have to get the video man arround here and hook his camera up to my pc and get all the footage down and edited

he got a nice take off, from his house after i dropped him off (prolly no flames but it rev limited)

Edited by Madaz

cheers whiplash.

cant wait to find some time to edit the footage i have

darren believe me if i coulda had the camera secured somehow i wouldve loved too film it but i couldnt drive with one hand :laugh:. sometimes i wish i could be behind my car. on the way back through the city out of nowhere.... *bang.