SAU Community

Help Buing Interstate

HI Guys.

Well I live in Tas, and I have always wanted a skyline, now I might finally be able to get one. I am about to lave for Europe, but upon my return in 2 months time I want to try and get one ASAP.

So I need some help. I have performed a search but not enough info. I was wandering what you guys thought of Australian car compliance, and if anyone had dealt with them.

Also this guy,

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/...rch_distance=25

He seams to have a few good cars up for sale.

What I am after is a Series 1.5 maybe even a 2 if the price is right, R33 GTS-T Type-M with sunroof.

The car can be basically stock as I enjoy doing all the work on cars myself, being a mechanical engineer and all. These are my preferred colours. (WHITE)

WHITE

GUNMETALL

BLACK

SILVER

NOT WINE RED, UHHHHHHH

I have about 15k to spend, but I am after best deal for my money, so if it has slightly more kays but more mods, it's a better choice, ect.

The car needs to have about 80k on the clock, as I drive a LOT, in as good of a condition as you can get. Need to be straight no accident ect. No resprays, I’m too weary of those. It needs to be a manual. The car must be in Vic so I can come and pick it up, unless someone does all the groundwork and I pick it up.

Basically a car that you would want to buy for yourself.

ALSO for all those who are interested, I will be looking to buy my car when I get back from Europe, in 3 months, so lets say early august to mid September. When I come to buy I will give $100 to the person that finds me THE car. No gimmicks or nothing, if you find me a car, and check it out for me, and it is the ONE that I buy in the end, you will get $100 scouts honour and even a contract if you like. SO keep an eye out all.

PS. Yes you herd right $100 to the person whose car I end up buying when I START looking, please do not reply now to say that you HAVE found THE car, as I have nothing to give or spend, but rather keep an eye out for now until I get back.

WHY>????? cos I live in Tasmania and I have no access to mainland cars so I need someone to have a look for me.

SO BASICALY, can someone suggest good places to buy form, Private of Dealer.

Sorry if this is a confusing post, but it is Friday after all.

If ur buying in Vic m8 don't go Aussie Car Compliance, coz they in sydney. But if ya don't care, the doode that runs it is a good bloke. 12 mnths rego and warranty but if ur looking at 15k u aint getting one a car from him. His prices go from $17.5 k up for a manual S2, dunno if he imports S1's.

:(:dry: