SAU Community

Eoi: Group Buy Of Carbon Fibre Gauges 10 To Go!

Dstroyr

i'm in contact with a person overseas that makes carbon-fibre car products. So i thought you guys might be interested. These gauges can also have custom writing on the but it has to be all the same.

I will later down the track offer other Carbon goodies and performance mods including turbos!

Start date: 29/06/06

End date: 31/0706

Prodcuts;

2" gauges available- boost psi, boost bar, vacuum gauge, water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, volt, 8000rpm tacho

5" Gauges available- Carbon Fibre 11 000 rpm guage with shift light.

Sample Pics;

2 inch gauge

2inchvolt.jpg

5" tacho

5inchrev.jpg

Conditions;

All i need is 20 products bought. If you buy 2 tachos, you will get a 5% discount, if you buy 3 or more, you will get 10% discount.

I will process with the payments once we hit 20 items.

I have dealt with the company before and they are very trusted.

Prices;

2" Guage- $39.95 + postage from perth

5" Gauge- $79.95 + postage from perth

Msg me with any questions.

Edited by Dstroyr

Cheap ass ey.

I dont see carbon fibre hoods going for cheap. Moron!

When did i say anything about carbon fibre hoods?

Ps here are you gauge cup;

gauge cup

All you need is some $5 carbon film and there you go, well under $40 :)

Ok dickhead...So what's the point you're trying to push, that cf is expensive? Or cheap? Why don't you have your slice of contradiction with a nice hot cup of shut the f**k up

Make some cups up for us I bet you'd sell more than your cheap taiwanese "prodcuts;"

When did i say anything about carbon fibre hoods?

Ok dickhead...So what's the point you're trying to push, that cf is expensive? Or cheap? Why don't you have your slice of contradiction with a nice hot cup of shut the f**k up

Make some cups up for us I bet you'd sell more than your cheap taiwanese "prodcuts;"

Ok little puppy dog, todays lesson will be on why carbon fibre is expensive and why normal plastic with carbon laminate is cheap.

Actually i cant be fked, you obvisously dont know fk bout cars.

You think your crappy cf (laminate) gauge cup is more than a real carbon gauge.

I'm only offering high quality car products.

Ok little puppy dog, todays lesson will be on why carbon fibre is expensive and why normal plastic with carbon laminate is cheap.

Actually i cant be fked, you obvisously dont know fk bout cars.

You think your crappy cf (laminate) gauge cup is more than a real carbon gauge.

I'm only offering high quality car products.

Lol this is a pissa yes my genuwine Autometer (have you head of them) gauge cup is worth more than your shit ass gauges

And how from anything i have said in this discussion can you measure my knowlege of cars?

And don't think you LOW quality car products are anywhere near the standards to wear the GTR embelem it's a discrase

• 3 weeks later...
Lol this is a pissa yes my genuwine Autometer (have you head of them) gauge cup is worth more than your shit ass gauges

And how from anything i have said in this discussion can you measure my knowlege of cars?

And don't think you LOW quality car products are anywhere near the standards to wear the GTR embelem it's a discrase

dazedg ur a Dickhead!! Leave this fellas post alone!! At least keep it to a P.M!!!

I may be interested the 2" gauges.

Will P.m you during the week.