fatz

Members
  • Content Count

    12,955
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13
  • Feedback

    99%

fatz last won the day on January 7

fatz had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1,091 Excellent

About fatz

  • Rank
    Rank: RB26DE

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://www.cs-technologies.com.au/kero/
  • ICQ
    122801561

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

25,473 profile views
  1. need to rip insulation out and get these bad boys mounted flatcaps will fizz at the bun
  2. Stance build update flogged off my r32 gtr so had some spare $$$ to inject into the stance build picked up the following plug in pro kebab logger dash ross dry sump inlet rear brake I re purposes the fronts with a 345mm rotor and bit bullet on a decent set of pedals cause stance fags love that crap iike all poofs who own a gtr my aim is gtr festival for a “reveal “ ( yea na I’ll go to the track day next door)
  3. -10 are suitable shit so acceptable
  4. Piss all that shit of and go a proper t51r like twin 3037s or twin td0620g also acceptable all less gtrghay
  5. Finally sorted 4wd on the 32 traditional Australia Day grass 4wd test https://youtu.be/e229vKe-QQk
  6. Dynos Generally tell you how much powers you have not the internet eiether way a t51r would be a good upgrade
  7. fatz

    Seppo 520 = 400 in Australia?
  8. Should update this threaD nothing much to report Should help with stance as it I’ll be close to the ground... in hindsight should have went smaller as it’s f**ken huge Should sound like a plane ps I only did it cause the internet told me to buy a x force pos
  9. 7 weeks to red neck rally kunts sponsor me https://www.mycause.com.au/page/174741/winefuelled-racing
  10. Every gtr owner paints over rust 90% off owners say they just painted it cause they wanted to the other 10% tell the truth cause they had too paint over it
  11. cant afford to buy gtrs now days apparently rust is worth to much specially when ya paint over it Danny boy
  12. I teach a class in liver preservation each night
  13. Yea it’s called a track day the wankers don’t turn up