SAU Community

Where are you located? Is it still in its fibreglass stage?

Also, do you have pictures of the actuall kit because there are two diffrent types that look the same.

I was speaking to the people who wholesale around Brisbane who get them from Japan today and they import them and others buy off them and make there own mould out of the kit.

The people who make there own mould apparenltly aren't as good and strong I have seen both kits and the ones the wholesales sell are better quality.

is it genuine Veilside or just veilside-style (copy)?

It would have to be copy, genuine veilside is about $6000 brand new, no way someone would sell a genuine veilside kit for that price.

Plus, not many people have the genuine veilside kits, too expensive.

Where are you located? Is it still in its fibreglass stage?

Also, do you have pictures of the actuall kit because there are two diffrent types that look the same.

I was speaking to the people who wholesale around Brisbane who get them from Japan today and they import them and others buy off them and make there own mould out of the kit.

The people who make there own mould apparenltly aren't as good and strong I have seen both kits and the ones the wholesales sell are better quality.

no pics sorry but i brought this at car toys outright in NSW and never used it. i am in brisbane but in the stages of getting the kit sent. yes it is still in its fibreglass stage. the kit looks exactly as pic shown

It would have to be copy, genuine veilside is about $6000 brand new, no way someone would sell a genuine veilside kit for that price.

Plus, not many people have the genuine veilside kits, too expensive.

Yes I know, but I thought I'd ask since the ad just says "Veilside Bodykit" and not Veilside-style or Veilside-copy. Plus the pics he put up are of a Veilside car. Not to be picky but I think it should be made clear it's not actually a Veilside bodykit.

Yes I know, but I thought I'd ask since the ad just says "Veilside Bodykit" and not Veilside-style or Veilside-copy. Plus the pics he put up are of a Veilside car. Not to be picky but I think it should be made clear it's not actually a Veilside bodykit.

Yeah, I totally agree with you. Sorry if I came accorss the wrong way, but what you said is right.

• 5 months later...
Dude you are over 5 months late.

It's long gone

:/

LOL

I actually organised to buy this bodykit from him, had the cash and was willing to pick it up, in the end he just stuffed me around for 2-3 days and didn't end up even selling the bodykit.

Ah well, good thing is at least I didn't lose my money to nothing.