SAU Community

K&n Oil Filter

anexiole

If you know what the K&N part number is Supercheap Auto can order them in through their account with Rocket Industries, the Oz distributor for K&N stuff.

If Rocket have it in stock it should only take a couple of days, get them to call and check first.

Hope that helps.

Supercheap know two things.

1 - they have to 15 yr old kids on the register to accept your money for crap.

2 - they know little about parts ( in general) and specific orders are too hard.

Rocket Industries also deal with a number of other companies, not just supercheap, I can tell you K&N does not have any sort of exclusivity deal with sepercheap. Their are a lot of distributors.

My advice.

Go through REPCO, They can get that easy, I always get mine in a couple of days, no problem.

Edited by frx026

2 - they know little about parts ( in general) and specific orders are too hard.

Rocket Industries also deal with a number of other companies, not just supercheap, I can tell you K&N does not have any sort of exclusivity deal with sepercheap. Their are a lot of distributors.

My advice.

Go through REPCO, They can get that easy, I always get mine in a couple of days, no problem.

'

cool. Repco it is :whistling:

any idea of the part number for the k&n oil filter for a r33 series 2 gts-t??

My advice.

I never said Supercheap were the distributors for K&N, Rocket are, and if you read my post correctly, you'd see that.