SAU Community

Black Skyline Color Code

Hi Guys

I have a few scratches on my car I would like to get repaired but the guys doing the work can't seem to be able to mix the right black for my r32 gtst. apparently the color code on the compliance plate is for the japanese version of the color code. He said there should be an Australian version as the mix he got from that code was way out. Any ideas? Has anyone had their black car painted? I only need a few patch work.

Thanks all

dude, it may not even be the factory black anymore. it's possible its been resprayed somewhere down the line before you got it. alot of them have.

my R33 is black, and i'm pretty sure it's been resprayed too. although it's not obvious. but it has a deep smokey black finish.

a good painter will match the colour to the car, nevermind codes and what not. especially for patch work.

My R32 gtr is still factory black.

The paint code for it is Nissan 732 black pearl metallic.

It is a Glasurit Automotive paint.

However gts-t may be different color coding all together.

Jason.

My R32 gtr is still factory black.

The paint code for it is Nissan 732 black pearl metallic.

It is a Glasurit Automotive paint.

However gts-t may be different color coding all together.

Jason.

Hey GTR mate this is looking good at least I have something to go by with. I hope they are the same. And yeah my gaurds are reprayed but no the body so needed a close mix. Thanks guys. Has anyone fot a code for the Black GTST though just incase its different?