SAU Community

Clifford Alarm Better Than Viper Made By Dei **sold**

Clifford is one of the oldest and most respected vehicle security manufactureres in the USA. Now owned by DEI (Viper) they continue to supply real security systems, not toys. There are to many features to list here so please follow this link to the Clifford feature page:

http://www.clifford.com/g5/sec/default.asp#featureChart

The progressive upgrade of product features continues with the new G5 IntelliGuard 750, which includes the Blackjax5 anti-carjacking system, plus a remotely adjustable dual-zone OmniSensor, as well as a G5 audio / glass break sensor, with three auxiliary channels.

intelliguard750-hirez.jpg

IMG_8284.jpg

IMG_8286.jpg

MAIN FEATURES:

Two, five button rolling code remotes

Dual ignition cut

BLACKJAX ANTI HIJACKING

Indicator flash

Omni sensor

Siren

Blue system LED

Boot release option