SAU Community

Crd Closed?

barnoon

I hiked all the way to CRD today to book my car in for a turbo change etc and it was closed when I got their (1pm) I tried ringing a few times and no answer, I cant see anywhere on their site or any posts they have made saying that they are closed over the xmas/new year period, so do any of you guys know if their just closed for holidays and if so when they will re open.

Cheers

I hiked all the way to CRD today to book my car in for a turbo change etc and it was closed when I got their (1pm) I tried ringing a few times and no answer, I cant see anywhere on their site or any posts they have made saying that they are closed over the xmas/new year period, so do any of you guys know if their just closed for holidays and if so when they will re open.

Cheers

I believe they are closed, as are many other businesses over the Christmas/New Year break.

I have a feeling they re-open next week - I did check last time I spoke with Lance but im not 100% sure of the date he mentioned.

If you are going to 'hike' somewhere, it usually pays to give them a ring before you go there to be sure that they are in fact open, especially at this time of year.

Alright thanks for that ill try next week, I agree I should of rang beforehand to confirm (stupid me) I just assumed because their was no mention of it on their site / on here that they would be open.