SAU Community

Blue Mountains Cruise

DANSR33

well organised cruise, had a good time driving up there. Would of been nicer if we brought the 34 instead of the rexy tho =( Pics and videos will be up soon.

Edited by Alien

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well organised cruise, had a good time driving up there. Would of been nicer if we brought the 34 instead of the rexy tho =( Pics and videos will be up soon.

glad you made it!

R34 next time!!! :cheers:

haha, i was planning on heading out there but it was raining and windy as all hell when i woke so i went back to sleep :X

nice pics though

you missed out mate! :cheers:

You will have to come next cruise!

haha il do a better parking job next time@ maccas lol

im up for a dvd too!

hehe, your parking wasnt too bad... :kiss:

Cool, DVDS should be ready in a few days!!!

Edited by DANSR33

i want oshean's bonnet+grill... thankyou santa :)... p.s wink in a few weeks that chromed up ford will be laughing all the way to 350rwkw muhahaha.

whose ford was that?

were they with us???

the passenger in my car, that was his... new exhaust,injectors ecu etc etc to be comming. ozgtr your son was so well behaved and he is what like 2? and was already flat changing my mates 180 LOL!

the passenger in my car, that was his... new exhaust,injectors ecu etc etc to be comming. ozgtr your son was so well behaved and he is what like 2? and was already flat changing my mates 180 LOL!

ahhh got ya...

i want oshean's bonnet+grill... thankyou santa :)... p.s wink in a few weeks that chromed up ford will be laughing all the way to 350rwkw muhahaha.

Hahaha ey ey...thanks for the comments man i love the bonnet but the grill is a lil sucky cause its black :)

I want your rims lol...im getting rid of my bling bling money aint a thang rims and getting something with big dish mwahaha