SAU Community

R33 2-dr Electric Window Motor

tmc_2

Hello every one.

I am in urgent need of a r33 driver side window motor. My window is jammed down and unless i can fix it i am pretty much screwed for trasport because i cant leave it parked with the window down.

If any one has anything available or belives they can fix it please let me know. I will pay for services to fix it or buy motor assembly if available.

Please either PM or sms me on 0412 282 473

Cheers

Lloyd

Hello every one.

I am in urgent need of a r33 driver side window motor. My window is jammed down and unless i can fix it i am pretty much screwed for trasport because i cant leave it parked with the window down.

If any one has anything available or belives they can fix it please let me know. I will pay for services to fix it or buy motor assembly if available.

Please either PM or sms me on 0412 282 473

Cheers

Lloyd

every1 has this problem, when they go they go, and leave u in a terrible situation, try the for sale section aswell, put in WTB: thread, also look through for sale section for some1 who might have one in a car for wrecking or soemhting, id be on the phone ringing import auto wreckers in brisbane today, try cresta and a few others, they might have one u can go pick uptoday.

oi, this happened to me.. annoying as hell. and it was raining..$%^$#. haha

try:

RMA at southport < look for them on the online yellowpages..

Alljap Auto Parts

9 Hilldon Crt Nerang QLD 4211

ph: (07) 5596 0485 Auto Parts Recyclers

Edited by seriesII

Thanks for all the replies guys, i called the jap importers at slacks creek and going price for the window mechanism is $170, bit exxy for me.

Im trying to hunt one down cheaper.

Ill give the other places a call monday.

Sucks i cant leave my car any where so makes it pretty useless at teh moment,

Thanks guys

Thanks for all the replies guys, i called the jap importers at slacks creek and going price for the window mechanism is $170, bit exxy for me.

Im trying to hunt one down cheaper.

Ill give the other places a call monday.

Sucks i cant leave my car any where so makes it pretty useless at teh moment,

Thanks guys

yeah dont worry, ive been through all the same crap, when i got my car the window motor went, itsprobably the worst thing that can happen, since u cant even lock up your car. atleast if something engine wise breaks u can still secure your car.

Why did it go?

I lost 2 because my drivers window switch was sticking in the down position.

After I ran out of time and money I pulled the whole assembly out of my door (scratching the window tint heaps) I took it all apart. When I took the metal tube off the eletric motor at the end, I found there were some missing links between some terminals. I soldered in a new bit of wire and presto, working motor.