SAU Community

Canberra Crew

GoldZilla

I'll be down in Canberra as of Friday night, and heading back home Sunday.

Assuming the misfire is gone (I changed plugs today, as well as the timing belt), I'll be bringing the Dragon Wagon.

Who's up for a quick meet-up some time on Saturday evening/night? Terminal?

I'll be down in Canberra as of Friday night, and heading back home Sunday.

Assuming the misfire is gone (I changed plugs today, as well as the timing belt), I'll be bringing the Dragon Wagon.

Who's up for a quick meet-up some time on Saturday evening/night? Terminal?

Timing may be critical but will do if there are no clashes. PM sent.

It's my birthday on Sunday, and my missus has the saturday night planned for us already, sorry mate.

A few of us are meeting down at this new cafe place called Streetscene on sunday around 4pm if you're still in town. It's apparently a car club friendly place and the owner is really into imports. Supposed to be pretty good. Theres a thread on it in the ACT section.

It's my birthday on Sunday, and my missus has the saturday night planned for us already, sorry mate.

A few of us are meeting down at this new cafe place called Streetscene on sunday around 4pm if you're still in town. It's apparently a car club friendly place and the owner is really into imports. Supposed to be pretty good. Theres a thread on it in the ACT section.

No worries Andrew. Happy birthday!

I might head down to StreetScene tomorrow for a little while, but I was actually planning on leaving to head home at around 4, so I'll see how I feel and decide from there. I had a look at the thread the other night, but will have another look soon to see what the go is...