SAU Community

Wanted To Buy - Mobile Phones - Working Or Broken!, Will Pay Cash - Any Condition, Even In Pieces. Will Buy In Bulk

350z

hey everyone,

last time i put up an ad like this i was flooded with pm's and have made some great ongoing contacts which I deal with very regularly (some even weekly!) - so im hoping the same success from this post :wacko:

im looking to buy any working or broken mobile phones in any condition, even if completely stuffed or in pieces. preferably nokia - but will consider other models. looking to buy in bulk. and will pay cash or via direct deposit if you are not located in sydney (and we can organise pickup)

please PM me, or call me on 0402-487-085 and let me know what you have and your asking price. majority of phones will be used as parts for my mobile repair business so even old models are considered.

would also be great if any of you guys out there that work in phone shops that can get them all the time are interested? because this is not just a one time offer, looking to buy ALL the time for as long as you can supply. can never have enough parts.

so dig through your draws, ask around and do a round up - get all phones you can and i'll pay you cash

im located in sydney, so may be able to pick up depending where you are located - otherwise i will pay via direct deposit.

thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I hadn't got that far, my main worry was the connection to the actual calipers themselves. I'm just using new (ish) stock brake lines in the stock setup. I've just had a stud welded to the knuckle that is a little lower than the original stud (so my knuckles have two studs each side) to not have it be stretched so far in previous BBK setups, so the "block" (in the second picture) mounts a little lower for me and I hope I don't need to change anything. I may have even changed the connection to the calipers in the past and have since forgotten I did that. I may not have. Guess how I'm gonna find out. Source: hopium
    • It's more so I'm using the 1x piece line from HEL that goes from the body to the caliper. There's no middle block/mount like the HFM ones or the GKtech ones. There are certain angles/suspension compression where the line actually slightly contacts the ARB. Below of how mine sit (not my photo): How I want it:  
    • Oh I have mine all sitting in boxes ready to go, two sets of rotors, four sets of pads and caliper rebuild kits. They send a survey asking me if I had installed them months ago :p Grinder not necessary to fit the fronts, and not *really* for the rears. They have some good simple videos on how-to. I don't understand brake lines but from what I understand... somehow... OEM lines work, even though people say 350Z and 370Z use different banjo bolts, so it's possible 350'z had some different setup that Nissan changed to the 370Z/R33/R34 system? ....though are a little short, but past-me made a new bolt hole to bolt them to to reach my current fronts so I should be okay... maybe. In any case HFM don't sell any *different* line kits for R33/R34 front brakes than they do for the 370Z kits. So in my mind they must be compatible or they would have different products made to suit the different calipers. Please test and confirm for me kthx.
    • @Kinkstaah HFM will have a spicy BF sale in November, might be a good time to load up on the adaptors, new lines, etc. Then may the best grinder win lol.
    • I actually think the S15 is 80/20. I know I said 70/30 before but perhaps that is the GTT/GTST one. I wanna say it's the BM50 or BM44. I have one for sale if you want it GTSBoy, try your luck. For some reason the R34 GTT one is actually unlabelled, so it's a BM??????