SAU Community

Suspension

My cars currentlly sitting on lower'd springs with std shock obsorbers, the fronts are more low than the rear.being standard shocks,i have plans to get a set of coilover's when i come across a cheap reliable decent bargin. though not equiped with enough money, it wont be anytime soon.

on the other hand,I do have rear pairs of hks hipermax and was thinking about doing that for the meantime . Before i go ahead on installing them, just would like feedback on the downside of things.

bare in mind, its still on stock shocks with too low springs and doesnt handle as great atm so no biggie about handling issues .

Thanks

not a great idea as the whole point (for me anyway) is to have a matched set ie front and rear.

mixing and matching nearly always ends up in a poor handling bucket.

understandable without a doubt.

but say for instance, if handling was poor and so are you.

ahaha would you?

Ok i must confess, "One Point" for me aswell is to have matched f/r suspension sort of commonsense.

Its not mine, Mine's full equipped but not full balanced with hks.nismo and cusco handling gear.

Its actually for the miss. Im trying to take shortcuts and just needed some "Wont handle like a race car, but better off a dori than a fullysick bounce machine" comments to make me feel less guilty treating a line like so.

Edited by CircleLights