SAU Community

18" Bsa 264 Gun Metal W/235-40 All Round 5x114.3

Item:

4 x 18" BSA 264 Gun Metal (Shadow Chrome) rims with tyres only 5000kms old.

Brisbane, QLD

this one!

Item Condition:

BRAND NEW!!

Reason for Selling:

Want r33 stocko rims

Price and Payment Conditions:

$1200 negotiable. open to serious offers, nothing silly please!

Extra Info:

ABSOLUTELY NO GUTTER RASH!!!

Pictures:

here...

Contact Details:

Ross

PM me.

post-10665-1180135514_thumb.jpg

post-10665-1180135540_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rossman

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Yep battery was off the whole time. I did have to reset about 1000 "adaptations" in the various ecus but no love.  I might pull the throttle body out and give it a clean but I'm not convinced. I don't get why it runs fine at higher revs. The cold start today was beautiful! 
    • Did you disconnect the battery for a while? It might need to relearn how to BMW, maybe?????
    • My happiness was short lived.  The car has a violently rough idle. If I get the revs up it runs really nicely albeit with some very small misses occasionally. I have checked and double checked all my connections and vacuum lines. I've even replaced some unrelated vacuum lines to to and find the problem.  The codes are all over the place. Throttle position, throttle vacuum, o2 sensor 1, o2 sensor 2, occasional misfire code. Makes me think a wire has been broken or something isn't clipped in properly but there's so little around where I was working to miss plugging in or to break. Super weird.  It's only at warm idle. Cold start is beautiful until the revs drop below 850 - 900 rpm then all hell breaks loose.
    • Diff. Confirmed today. $5200 from BMW. 🤣 $2200 for a used one. $1000 for a refurbished one from China. 
    • The order from smallest to biggest is 9/7/5/10