SAU Community

Forza 2 Challenge

kralster

I've decided that if we have enough interest that I am going to run a Forza 2 challenge.

The challenge itself will be the fastest lap time, around a certain track, with the choice of only 1 car.

Driving assists i am unsure of but will be decided before the comp takes place.

There are a few rules though.

You must be a member of SAU - It is only open to members and if you have a post count of 10 or something you will not be considered a valid entry.

You will have two weeks from the start date to get your time in. A screenshot will be okay, or we can get the times off xbox live if you have it.

At the end the person with the fastest lap will receive a prize.

The prize will be a videogame of your choice up to a retail of 29.95.

For example you could have any platnium ps2 game up 29.95, any Vivendi Best Sellers Series on PC, The "Thats Hot!" range on pc, "Big Bytes" on pc, etc, etc.

I will be paying for the prize and organising the shipping and everything.

Tell me what you think and we can fine tune it. Hopefully we can have it started by the first of July. And it will run for 2 weeks from the first.

You will be required to register before it takes place.

Thanks Karl

Entries so far

- kralster (will not get a prize if i win)

- izataaskyrine!

- DRD-00F

- MrGTST

- DJ Brave

- Scandyflick

I'd like a minimum of 10 so we are halfway there!

Edited by kralster

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be more then happy to be in it... dont think I will win it but I will gladly make up the numbers :domokun:

And as for the assists... there is no way to prove whether people use the assists or not is there??? Based on that assumption its probably better to allow the assists to rule out any unfair play...

well looking at the scoreboards on the net it says what assist you have used.

but we could make it an honesty thing i guess.

the only assist i don't beleive in is driving line,

cos most cars nowadays have automatic, stability control, abs, etc, etc.

Ahhh okay... I have only had my 360 for about 2 weeks so I am still learning the ins and outs...

Sounds like there is going to be some tough competition... :action-smiley-069:

I hope it allows the basic driving aids like ABS TCS etc cause I am still using those in my career mode :(

ok people, i've decided that the track will be Laguna Seca.

And that the car will be an "A" class car.

I'll let everyone put imput as to what car we will have. But i will finalise everything tomorrow night. And we will start on the 2nd of July and run until the 16th of July.

All entries will need to be in by midnight the 16th of July.

So lets hear some suggestions for cars.

Kralster there are some things that need to be taken into account when selecting the car.

For instance..

Game progression:

Depending on how far everyone is into the game certain cars may not have been won/unlocked.

Price:

Price to purchase car and also price of upgrades (although the more expensive cars have the more expensive upgrades anyway)

I think the car chosen should be a D Class car that can then be tuned up to A Class. This will make it cheap and affordable to all

Thoughts?

Edit: Another thing to keep in mind is that depending on your chosen region some cars are won e.g. ae86 so these should not be selected i dont think

Edited by izataskyrine?

hmm i didn't think of that.

If we all play under arcade mode won't all of that be of no concern?

so if we make it a "A" class car thats availble right from the beginning there should be no problem.