SAU Community

Place

DiNoBoNeS

Hello Melbourne gals and guys, i am kinda looking to get my way to vic just wanted to know if there is cheap place to stay (pay board). In Melb i was burn in carlton and moved to wa... but i miss Melb if u can shoot me any idea it will be awsome guys P.s. I am wanting to take me Skyline R34 25 GT with me.

hehe

sorta what im thinking about but because I havent lived in melb im sussing it out this fortnight when I go over also drop off my res to a few ppl, And yes ill be bringing my GTR with me if I do. FTW

thanks dmr thats a idea i did not think of he he but i guess i have to make me way back over to melb to look at my options i was only there 2 weeks ago. I went all over melb only a few handfulls of Skylines i saw :bunny:

kinda in a way a let down (there has been no more ummm Tram Crashes have there?)

thanks guys and gals

just come to any SAU VIC event and there will be more than enough skylines to keep you happy! :(

Our next general meeting is on Tue 16th October at Bells Hotel in South Melb if either of you are over here, feel free to come along (7pm) and say hi!! ;)