SAU Community

Pizza Cruise - 23rd November

Assasin

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Im currently here in Sydney for a work course (from Adelaide) staying at the Novatel Olympic Park. Will do my best to get over to P6 to have a look and meet some NSW members on Friday night, but I dont know what the course has planned drinks wise.

Anyway, will try come say hi :(

Hey all,

Im currently here in Sydney for a work course (from Adelaide) staying at the Novatel Olympic Park. Will do my best to get over to P6 to have a look and meet some NSW members on Friday night, but I dont know what the course has planned drinks wise.

Anyway, will try come say hi :rofl:

Not a problem champ... Bet your dreading going back to Adelaide! =P

Hi Everyone,

Just want to know if everyone that is meeting up at P6 olympic park are still meeting there tonight even though it rains?

Just want to know so i dont turn up and no-one is there so if thats the case ill go straight to chatswood

Thanks

Lizzy

Hi Everyone,

Just want to know if everyone that is meeting up at P6 olympic park are still meeting there tonight even though it rains?

Just want to know so i dont turn up and no-one is there so if thats the case ill go straight to chatswood

Thanks

Lizzy

Rain or not, I'm going to be there.. So will a few others who have confirmed via text to me. See you's tonight.. Dont be late, we are on a schedule.

I'll be there rain or not.. If it rains ill arrive sideways.. if not then i'll just rock up normally.. sometimes i love rain sometimes i h8 it .. mostly love tho..

Mztrbo some chick in chatswood has your plates or similar anyways driving a Rx7 on her p's shes damn hot too .. thats not you is it? otherwise might have to do my make-up..

I'll be there rain or not.. If it rains ill arrive sideways.. if not then i'll just rock up normally.. sometimes i love rain sometimes i h8 it .. mostly love tho..

Mztrbo some chick in chatswood has your plates or similar anyways driving a Rx7 on her p's shes damn hot too .. thats not you is it? otherwise might have to do my make-up..

Nah dude it wasnt me.

Sorry guys couldnt make it tonight as the car had an electrical problem..

Damn car was working all good for one week. Its sitting in the driveway now with the back-up alarm going off.

So I hope yous had a good night.

Cheers

Yeh i thought ur complexion was kinda good last nite :)

Sorry guys couldnt make it tonight as the car had an electrical problem..

Damn car was working all good for one week. Its sitting in the driveway now with the back-up alarm going off.

So I hope yous had a good night.

Cheers

Thanks.. It was ok, but I didnt like how everyone just picked up and left.. There was no sense of feeling welcomed, unless we as an individual approached the other guys.. Oh well, each to there own I suppose.

Good turn out though!

Oh thanks Omar your such a sweetie! Kisses for you next time hey.. :rofl::O:rofl:

Pm me when you get Baskets Premordal.. I'll be into that.. You were the guy with the GAY flag on your car hey? either or, your still suss :@ Thanks for your comment, wasnt worth the 10 seconds it took you.

Edited by DECIM8