SAU Community

Te37's For An R33 Gtr

r33turb

Hey guys, i want the bst possible offset te37's for my r33 gtr and was wondering which one will fill the guards really nicely. Also, could you posty pics of some te37s on r33's if possible

thanks

here are my options

18x9.5 +12 or +22

18.10.5 +15

thanks

I had 18x9.5 +12 TE37's on my R33 GTR and they fit pretty well, filled out the guards nicely, but with a 275/35/18 I got some minor scrubbing on full lock so I'd go a slightly thinner tyre...mine are currently for sale if you are interested :rofl:

I now have 19x10.5 +22 CE28's and they fill the guard out just as well, I wanted the fatness and that tough dished look of the 10.5 but didn't want the scrubbing so I went with a 265/30/19 for a bit of a stretched look and they don't touch anywhere, ever now!

Edited by QIK_GTR

I had 18x9.5 +12 TE37's on my R33 GTR and they fit pretty well, filled out the guards nicely, but with a 275/35/18 I got some minor scrubbing on full lock so I'd go a slightly thinner tyre...mine are currently for sale if you are interested :P

I now have 19x10.5 +22 CE28's and they fill the guard out just as well, I wanted the fatness and that tough dished look of the 10.5 but didn't want the scrubbing so I went with a 265/30/19 for a bit of a stretched look and they don't touch anywhere, ever now!

thanks man, would 18x10.5" rims +15 be cutting it close?on say a 265 rim?

can you post some pics of your ce28s, must look crazy!

thanks man, would 18x10.5" rims +15 be cutting it close?on say a 265 rim?

can you post some pics of your ce28s, must look crazy!

I'm not really the right person to be asking about offsets, I made a thread in here to ask about them myself!

I'll try and get some pics taken this weekend, would prefer to wind the coilovers down a little beforehand to get the stance right, so we'll see how I go.

please post pics peiople, really need to see what im getting.......even the ce28 pictures would be great help.....

Question...

would a 18 x 9.5" et12 te37 wheel have the more deep spoke look compared to a 18 x 10.5" et15 te37 wheel? since the offset is less on the et12, but the rim size is bigger on the 10.5" obviously....which one will give the more deeper spokes look?

ok, well here is a pic I took yesterday arvo, not really one I want to post because the car is filthy, the wheels are filthy and I want to lower it more, by quite a few turns on the coilovers to get the stance just right.....but just to give you an idea.

CE28N 19x10.5 +22 265/30/19 Federal SS-595

qikkie009111.jpg

TE37 18x9.5 +12 275/35/18 Falken - could've been lower for a tougher look, but 18s are bit small in my opinion on a 33

untitled-1.jpg

TE37 19x? +? - just to show you how a 19in looks with what I call the right height, whereby the front has a little clearance from guard to tyre but the rear sits nicely just on top of the tyre.....which is the whole reason I went with 265s not any wider.

post-69484-11816566592030866021.jpg

Well I don't use the car to go round corners overly fast, I'm more of a straight line guy, but yes I hear what you are saying.....but I'm talking maybe 1-1.5cm up front and maybe a tiny bit more down the back, just to have the guard sit a little closer to the tyre, maybe a looks thing, but I don't forsee me doing many mountain runs where its going to have a major impact!