SAU Community

Easternats

Rav

Hi Guys,

I know it's a while away in april but i was just wanted to know if any one on the forums is entering easternats? Or considering going?

l'll Be entering for sure!

Thanks, Michael.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

I know it's a while away in april but i was just wanted to know if any one on the forums is entering easternats? Or considering going?

l'll Be entering for sure!

Thanks, Michael.

hey im new to here as i have only just brought my first skyline, i sent off my money for it on friday so im in. hope to see some people from here there . feel free to come say hi as i said im know here. i have the white r33 gts-t wif the plate cajfly. cheers

My oil pressure playing up so i hope to get my car back on the road for easternats wish me luck :thumbsup: .

WELCOME r22jorker Good to see you buying a skyline.

Edited by Rav

• 4 weeks later...

It's one of those things I always try to get to... ...but something always comes up... ...last few years...

'07 Wedding...

'06 Work...

'05 Living in Japan...

'04 Living in Japan...

'03 Holiday...

I have a feeling that my GF will want to be in Queensland that weekend...

• 1 month later...

a fair few people as i got there at 7:15am so i can get done early and didnt see one cop on the way there or back whihc i thought i would of. maybe later on in the day there may of been. but i came home cleaned my car and then put it on a tandem trailer.

I went today i am spewing i didnt enter, no cash :)

Few skylines out there good to see there was a nice purple R33 GTR mmmmmmmm nice.

On the way home i seen 3 cars pulled over by police, one was a red r32 poor guy.

yeh the purple gtr was mint. had like a glitter through it. was loading my car up behind him at the end of the day. overall good day except 2 wheel studs broke and had to go to bursons in berwick as they were the only people that had them. then got back and could get the studs back in so i got a whole 2 laps in on the cruise and thats all. car rested for the rest of the day. got the car home and got the studs done. fingers crossed tomorrow goes alright. saw a few white 33's and a black one too.

There was a white r33 with a sun roof on the track all day i thought that might of been you.

I hope tomorrow work out for ya. :rofl: .

nah wasnt me mate. i wish it was lol. i was out the back behind garage 3 but tomorrow most likely gonna be up along the back fence. got the standard wheels on the back for tomorrow. might have a bit of fun hehehe.

• Latest Posts

• The ultimate Nissan GTR number plates “G0DZILR”, no matter what model GTR, these are the plates to have Never been on a vehicle before  Front & rear are both flexi slimline, 372x100mm, black with white font $8500
    • Hi All, Collected my HV37 during the week!! Good to be back after 6 years in Toyota 206 land...
    • i have been looking at this ECUtek tunes for my V37 and just wondering if i but it and put it in my ODB connector if i just remove it when the vehicle is off are all the tunes removed aswell ? like basically removing the dongle puts the car back into a standard state? i have never played with ODB connectors with tuning i have always had full ECU with hand controllers so this is all new to me.
    • 100%  This was also considered however the whole 370Z caliper came up at a good price and I couldn't suppress my temptations to buy it and take me further and further away from owning a factory fast car in the future. Nissans addiction is worse than a meth addiction.
    • You could try some less aggressive pads on the rear. I found (a long time ago when all my brakes were stock 32) that using the same (Bendix Ultimate) pads at both ends made the rear bias excessive. I strongly suspect that the stock Nissan pads probably use a different material, but aftermarket pads will usually be the same material regardless of what pad they are put onto. That bias situation did get better when I put R33 calipers on the front AND used the same pads - just transferred them from old to new calipers. So you should feel the difference with the change you're making. But certainly do not forget the option to change the rear pads down a grade or two.