SAU Community

Heya Kiddies

wyteceffy

Hey all, i'm grant from bundy and i'm new to the whole import scene.

About 6 months ago i picked myself up an '89 A31 cefiro with a pissy little 74***kms on the clock.

At the moment its still reasonably standard from what i can tell apart from a pod filter and cat back exhaust.

It has got the Autech (i thinks) front bar and skirts and a set of 17" BSA alloys which will hopefully be gone soon and replaced with a set of 18*8 lenso widetracks.

post-46159-1199614017_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Howdy All! Minutes from this year's AGM attached! Thank you to the old committee for a great year & good luck to the new (*cough* same) team for the year ahead! See you all soon!   SAUNSW_2024 AGM Minutes_04052024.pdf
    • Hey guys! Just rolled into this awesome community and let me tell you, I'm stoked!  Cars have been my jam for as long as I can remember, and there's nothing I love more than talking about them. It doesn't matter if it's the latest performance mods, DIY hacks that'll blow your mind, or just nerding out over engine specs –  I'm all in. I know I'm the new guy here, but I promise I'm not all talk. I want to be a part of this community, learn from the veterans, and maybe even make some friends along the way. So, whether you've been wrenching on rides for decades or just getting started like me, feel free to say hi, share some advice for a newbie, or just throw out a random car fact (because, let's face it, those are always fun!). Looking forward to getting to know you all and becoming part of this gearhead family! Thanks Pihu
    • I'd go nylon brush (toothbrush would suit) and brake cleaner
    • Perfect, will be back to update once the deed is done.
    • Scratchy scratchy with something sharp/pointy, and some contact cleaner/carby cleaner/degreaser/something.