SAU Community

Finally! My R34 Gt-t Taxi

Marco-R34GTT

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Yup, well finally, here is my little R34 SKYLINE, Manual GT-T Sedan.. Pearl White and it is simply a pleasure to drive, since July I've done close to 15,000km in it and I'm still not bored.

Considering I used to drive an N/A auto VL Berlina, this is an entire world away from that... These pics are after I gave my car its first cut-back polish and wax.. Again, a big thats to Paul, Alistair and all of Autoworx who at the time help me with the car, big thanks to you guys.. I'm really a happy chappy!

your car looks fantastic great job, what kit do you have on it? im about to get a 4door 25gt and your kit looks perfect for me.

Thought ill post mine :banana:

RICCA, don't steal my thunder mate! :b

your car looks fantastic great job, what kit do you have on it? im about to get a 4door 25gt and your kit looks perfect for me.

Just a factory option sports lip on the stock front bar, option side-skirts and rear bar... That is about it.. They are dime a dozen!

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

well i feel like an idiot now, but hey you never know if you dont ask, your front just looks different to what mine is, ill have to look into it, your car is so simple and very nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
well i feel like an idiot now, but hey you never know if you dont ask, your front just looks different to what mine is, ill have to look into it, your car is so simple and very nice.

Don't feel like a tool man, it isn't a crime to not know. At one point I was ignorant as a door knob about skylines, and whilst I'm a long way from being an expert, I do know a fair bit these days.. I've bought probably nearly a grand in just HPI, ZOOM, HOT4's, AUTOSALON and such magazines since 2007 when I bought my car. The knowledge you acquire from reading them is indispensible. I used to buy them more often than I do know, but make a point of anymag making reference to a Skyline article, particularly if it contains tips about upgrades, modification and walkthroughs. You'll thank me later! ;)

But yeah man, time, knowledge, patience (MY car was stock as a rock all through 07 and most of 08), since I got intercooler/fuel pump and zorst done around sept/oct/nov 08, I've now got a full bilstein coilover kit, poncams, worked head, 13.5 pound of boost (thanks to an RB20 turbo actuator on my stock turbo), ViPEC engine management, coilpacks and nearly 300HP and the rears.. :)

Just take ur time and do the research, ask questions if necissary, if your not happy with the results/advice or dissapointed by a lack of feedback, PERSIST my friend!!

Thanks for posting! and good luck!

:):):ninja:

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

• 3 weeks later...

mate i love the pearl white! hot colour for sure...

since its become a thread of adding pics of r34 4 doors here's my gtt until it changes within a week or two anyway...

post-61816-1249624871_thumb.jpg