SAU Community

Cruise Tonight Sunday 27th January

GORINURTUNED

well thats the first cruise i been on like that, good turnout, soon as i pulled onto freeway had the cop infront of me who decided to sit on 80 and wait for someone to go past then on come the lights and pulled em over, got to first stop ocean reef boat ramp carpark and cops decided to block of the exit and breatherlise every, i had one guy tell me they where checking under bonnets for any mods and yellow sticker, i decided to wait till the cops left coz i dont want another sticker, after a while someone who was leaving decided it would be a good idea to drop a few burnouts infront of the cops onto ocean reef road, so when the cops took off after the car me and a few guys left, i dunno if the cruised continued coz i went home

Hehe yeh was a fun cruise actually, very entertaining... Yeh the cops wasnt giving out any yellows i dont think, all they did was check licence and doing breath tests, the cops were actually quite nice even though they did ruin that leg of the cruise. Everyone was broken up and the leg was quite boring cruising with only one other car hehe.

Once we got the the shopping centre in freo, two female aboriginals started a big riot but god was it entertaining haha! Overall a pretty fun cruise and got to drive the new vspec II around abit :banana:

well thats the first cruise i been on like that, good turnout, soon as i pulled onto freeway had the cop infront of me who decided to sit on 80 and wait for someone to go past then on come the lights and pulled em over, got to first stop ocean reef boat ramp carpark and cops decided to block of the exit and breatherlise every, i had one guy tell me they where checking under bonnets for any mods and yellow sticker, i decided to wait till the cops left coz i dont want another sticker, after a while someone who was leaving decided it would be a good idea to drop a few burnouts infront of the cops onto ocean reef road, so when the cops took off after the car me and a few guys left, i dunno if the cruised continued coz i went home

Sounds like he was the designated decoy..