SAU Community

Wheelios

adgey

Hey guys looking to get some lmgt4s for my r33 gtst but just need to know what width front and back and what offset front and back I should be getting.

I thought I'd jump queue and go straight here instead of cosmetic section. You guys know what your talking about so let rip :banana:

It's running on the stock breaks and I'm looking at 18" rims.

Thanks guys! :banana:

Are the 18's going to be that big of a problem?

No they won't. I bought these.... Nismo LMGT4's

Front: 18x8.5 (+30)

Rear: 18x9.5 (+38)

In terms of tyres I put 235's on the front and 255's on the back. I've lowered my car a little and I had minor scrubbing on the front and back. Fixed the back with very little guard lipping and fixed the front 90% by raising just a tad (still lower than stock). The fronts will only scrub on or right near full lock when going across bumpy roads or up really awkward driveways. I left them on for a track day once (at Wakefield) and had no issues whatsoever.

Top choice :banana:

Buy 18s .. Look better.. RUbber isnt that much

Get the above set staggered like above but run a +32 offset on the front will let them sit in a little more and not scrub.

Rears +36 .. Like below

Front: 18x8.5 (+32)

Rear: 18x9.5 (+36)

Enjoy

No they won't. I bought these.... Nismo LMGT4's

Front: 18x8.5 (+30)

Rear: 18x9.5 (+38)

In terms of tyres I put 235's on the front and 255's on the back. I've lowered my car a little and I had minor scrubbing on the front and back. Fixed the back with very little guard lipping and fixed the front 90% by raising just a tad (still lower than stock). The fronts will only scrub on or right near full lock when going across bumpy roads or up really awkward driveways. I left them on for a track day once (at Wakefield) and had no issues whatsoever.

Top choice ;)

Those are the ones I'm after :D Fell in love with them at first sight...

Not too keen on the rubbing side of things tho haha

Buy 18s .. Look better.. RUbber isnt that much

Get the above set staggered like above but run a +32 offset on the front will let them sit in a little more and not scrub.

Rears +36 .. Like below

Front: 18x8.5 (+32)

Rear: 18x9.5 (+36)

Enjoy

So those offsets will let me avoid the rubbing problem mentioned above??

I'm going to import them as opposed to buying them in oz for price reasons so I need the offsets to be exactly what I need. No just taking them back to the shop :P

How much will a tyre set me back on the 18's? And the +32 will clear the brake calliper?

So those offsets will let me avoid the rubbing problem mentioned above??

I'm going to import them as opposed to buying them in oz for price reasons so I need the offsets to be exactly what I need. No just taking them back to the shop ;)

How much will a tyre set me back on the 18's? And the +32 will clear the brake calliper?

I can't comment on the front offset but for me, the scrubbing at the front is negligible.

As for tyres, start ringing around. They vary a lot in price depending on brand/type. It really depends on how fussy you are. The more expensive ones can easily cost you around $1500 for a set but you can get a lot cheaper than that. Search the wheel/tyre threads. I know there's something in there were people compared brands and costs. That's what I used!

I can't comment on the front offset but for me, the scrubbing at the front is negligible.

As for tyres, start ringing around. They vary a lot in price depending on brand/type. It really depends on how fussy you are. The more expensive ones can easily cost you around $1500 for a set but you can get a lot cheaper than that. Search the wheel/tyre threads. I know there's something in there were people compared brands and costs. That's what I used!

Cheers man. Looks like I'll be going your offsets. As far as I know they don't even come in the offsets the other guys mentioned.

^^^^ my intentions were to have the centres re powdercoated or sprayed to gold.... can be done if you can be bothered. If your lazy like me then they would stay silver!

theres a dude in melbourne selling some black lmgt4's to suit 33 gtst. have a look in the for sale section

Those are heaps nice. I'm just throwing up whether black is what I want or to go with the bronze :thumbsup:

Cars white so I guess either would do...................................................................