SAU Community

V35 Coupe Suspension

Scrub

Hi,

what rims and tyres are they? what size ?/>/R?....

how much are you selling it for and where are you located?

thank you

It's coupe. here you go

btw, the rims are for sale :(

img0895zo2.jpg

Probably a dumb question but can you use a complete 350Z strut in place of a V35 coupe set up?

Reason I ask is that I have a 2003 350GT on its way from Japan with TEIN adjustable suspension, and I need a standard set for registration and I know someone with a Z.

Yes you can. I'm running a complete set of Z suspension in my sedan (struts and springs). Coupes are identical.

• 3 weeks later...
no, that's a tein s-tech spring with tokico shocks.

Hi Spikey,

I upgraded my silver 300GT Sedan for a blue 350GT manual 6speed coupe - cannot say enough about how seriously happy I am :D

I have picked up the Tein s-tech's from 'Blitz_boy' (thanks man), now for the shocks... can you tell me the part number or info on your tokico shocks? Your drop looks exactly like what I'm after! Nice one!!

Also Spikey... could you tell me the size and offsets of your wheels? I'm looking at 19" wheels for my coupe and think your wheels offsets look perfect :laugh:

ps. I'm looking at 19" staggered front: 8.5" 40 offset and rear: 9.5" 45 offset

Also Spikey... could you tell me the size and offsets of your wheels? I'm looking at 19" wheels for my coupe and think your wheels offsets look perfect :laugh:

ps. I'm looking at 19" staggered front: 8.5" 40 offset and rear: 9.5" 45 offset

Those are very weak offsets for a coupe...more suited to sedans..you should take advantage of coupe guards as they can take most GTR offsets. ie +15, +20

Those are very weak offsets for a coupe...more suited to sedans..you should take advantage of coupe guards as they can take most GTR offsets. ie +15, +20

Hay thanks for tip... I was thinking of spacers as I like the wheels (had picked them out for my 300GT Sedan - but sold it for the Coupe). Thinking of 20mm spacers front and rear - making them +20(8.5"), +25(9.5")... stock are +30 I think. But your saying +15, +20... these fill up the guards nicely I take it? Would I need any rolling with the staggered wheels? Like to fill the guards like pic of Spikey's ;)