SAU Community

V35 Coupe Suspension

Scrub

Probably a dumb question but can you use a complete 350Z strut in place of a V35 coupe set up?

Reason I ask is that I have a 2003 350GT on its way from Japan with TEIN adjustable suspension, and I need a standard set for registration and I know someone with a Z.

Since we are on the suspension subject....

I have standard suspension in mine and would like to lower it a little, not too much, I also plan to put 19" rims on as well.

Could anyone tell me what they recommend, and what have others done to their coupes. Like I was thinking either getting lower springs or putting in a whole new suspension, say from a 350Z?

I don't want it to be ridiculus to drive after.

Cheers!

Since we are on the suspension subject....

I have standard suspension in mine and would like to lower it a little, not too much, I also plan to put 19" rims on as well.

Could anyone tell me what they recommend, and what have others done to their coupes. Like I was thinking either getting lower springs or putting in a whole new suspension, say from a 350Z?

I don't want it to be ridiculus to drive after.

Cheers!

I'm recommended to get tokico shocks with tein springs. I have these setup on my car and ride very smooth with 19's.

btw, I may sell my current 19's racing hart, pm me if you are interested :huh:

If you don't track the car, I've heard that the Eibach progressive-rate springs are an excellent compromise spring for street use.

I used to use Koni Sport dampers and I loved them. I know a guy in Melbourne that was similarly fond of his Tokico dampers / Tanabe springs so you probably can't go wrong with either setup.

• 2 weeks later...
Do the 350z springs apply to the sedans as well?

Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure they do, but I would check G35Driver.com to be safe.

Also remember that as the 350Z springs are lower, you may end up with camber issues if you put aftermarket 350z springs on your V35. Just depends on how low they are.

Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure they do, but I would check G35Driver.com to be safe.

Also remember that as the 350Z springs are lower, you may end up with camber issues if you put aftermarket 350z springs on your V35. Just depends on how low they are.

350z spring gives just a bit lower, nothing relate to camber!

I have tein s-tech spring which give an aggressive drop with rear offset 25 19x10, but no camber issue!

350z spring gives just a bit lower, nothing relate to camber!

I have tein s-tech spring which give an aggressive drop with rear offset 25 19x10, but no camber issue!

Could you post pics please, would like to see how much of a drop...is urs sedan or coupe?

• 3 months later...