SAU Community

Gps Tomtom Go 720

Item:

TomTom GO 720

Roughly 2 months old purchased from harvey norman

Condition:

Has been used about 1 - 4 times to test if it was working and to upgrade the maps etc while going for a long trip.

Price:

Paid $600 Will Sell for $500 has extended warranty through harvey norman.

To Fit: (What car) Any car

New South Wales

Pm we will take it further from there

Comments:

If you require photos just pm me and i will take them for you

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have 1 last one of these exactly like the one in the photo.

still has its plastics on the screen

comes with everything needed such as stand, car cables etc

$300

pm me youre number and ill sort it out with u and if interested would like it gone before the weekend and i can send it out today with some of the others.

Warning to ppl who bought a GPS from this person.

I have 2 person who have pmed me bout this person & yet have to received their GPS to which they paid for.

I have received a warning from blitz_r33 on the day i made a transfer via netbank, thank god i did cancelled the transaction

on the day i payed otherwise it would have gone thru.

I posted a warning before but have since received to pm threathening me that if i dont edit i will loose my 300 that i transferred.

I got all the copy, i asked him for a refund & said hes too far away from the city....

This person claims to have lived in the stick ( wagga ) & i have asked him a refund if the money do comes thru, he said he cant...???wtf lol

Luckily my refund just came thru this monday, commbank managed to intercep just b4 it goes to his account. He claimed to be in wagga but his bank

was in the shire area.. Am sure the other person who pmed me bout this will post. If am wrong bout this then my sincere apologies. But for now do not buy from this

person until the other 2 members have received their gps. One member payed last thursday & yet to received the gps either. This person never picks up the phone only

goes online & answers via txt.

Hope i made a difference here.

cheers

Warning to ppl who bought a GPS from this person.

I have 2 person who have pmed me bout this person & yet have to received their GPS to which they paid for.

I have received a warning from blitz_r33 on the day i made a transfer via netbank, thank god i did cancelled the transaction

on the day i payed otherwise it would have gone thru.

I posted a warning before but have since received to pm threathening me that if i dont edit i will loose my 300 that i transferred.

I got all the PM copy, i asked him for a refund & said hes too far away from the city....

This person claims to have lived in the stick ( wagga ) & i have asked him a refund if the money do comes thru, he said he cant...???wtf lol

Luckily my refund just came thru this monday, commbank managed to intercep just b4 it goes to his account. He claimed to be in wagga but his bank

was in the shire area.. Am sure the other person who pmed me bout this will post. If am wrong bout this then my sincere apologies. But for now do not buy from this

person until the other 2 members have received their gps. One member payed last thursday & yet to received the gps either. This person never picks up the phone only

goes online & answers via txt.

Hope i made a difference here.

cheers

Edited by GTL05T

Sent payment last thursday and have recieved the run around ever since.

Has told three different stories and said he sent it friday. Said to me he works in real estate and told someone else he works for a Nav manufacturer. Never answers his phone, won't give any form of proof of who he is yet still maintains he has sent it.He said he lives in wagga but has a cronulla bank account and said he is serbian but his name is Daniel rose.

RXHVN is a number plate of a wrx owned by a guy that goes to queen st smash(Go figure should have known he was a shonk)

Anyone who wants details please pm. I have requested my bank chase this up and have also filed a report with canberra federal police with all details i know of him.

So far it seems he is shonky as has told so many lies but says he is legit(as all Fu**in lowlife scammers do.

If it does come then i will retract all info but does not look likely so will let the authorities take care of it.