SAU Community

Hi

Doof Van

Hi,

Just thought I'd do as it asks and introduce myself. I live on the Gold Coast and have done for the last 11 years. Got my first import in 1998

, S13 K series and ended up putting an RB20DET into it a few years later. Did join here many years ago but lost my login.

Peace,

James

It's a bit sad, Just sold my 1990 r31 and the Silvia was sold like 4 + years ago ;) Now I drive a 1997 Toyota Hiace Super Custom turbo diesel:) Will get back into an r34 or S15 soon though I hope. Gotta love all the dickheads that wrecked it for everyone (new laws etc,.). Sometimes I wonder how so many Australians found out about cool imports, maybe many found out through Play Station's GT1 and 2 and crap like fast and the furious.

Edited by Doof Van

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hey guys, thanks for the replies! (We are noobs so sorry if some of this seems obvious or is completely wrong) @joshuaho96 I did go looking for the FPCM (after googling) but it's an old drift car so I think that has been bypassed already, the fuel pump is wired directly to the battery. @MBS206 OK I'll double check vacuum lines. I'm just looking at the FPR gauge, shows around 40PSI while priming and idle, until instant drop to 0, not even a slow drop, like instant.  
    • Space X Falcon Heavy is ready for lift off 
    • @Butters I can't tell you why but the bigger HKS step 2 cams improved low and mid end immensely. Turbos started spooling about 1k RPM less than before and the idle/vacuum was rock solid, it was an absolute thrill to drive, 3rd gear pulls hit 180kmh where previously only managed 160. Conversely, the milder poncoms in there now have a funky idle making it harder to get off the line, drives poorly in lower revs, laggy and makes less power/torque throughout. Feels better after I swapped the EBC but unless I put it on the Dyno again, I can't say how much better.
    • Hi Sydney kid   do you still selling spring and blistein shocks for Nissan 260rs? Air any suspension upgrades? Please advice     yudy
    • Cams are not needed at this power level, they will create lag. The cam gears are a good idea though.