SAU Community

Cruise For The Kids

Black Widow

This has been organised by BUZDBY

Hey guys so here it is a BIG CRUISE this cruise which i have organised and still am organising is huge, its for all makes and models i no some of you will have a cry why are other cars allowed to come, ill tell you why whens its a charity event doesnt matter who goes,a cruise is a cruise no matter what model or make your car is it can be a V8,ROTARY,4s whatever we are doing this for the kids that are sick and stuck in hospital for most of their life.

So in conjunction with

WESTMEAD CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, HOMEBUSH COUNCIL, AND THE POLICE the

BIG CRUISE comes (CRUISE FOR THE KIDS)

NO BURNOUTS, NO STUPID DRIVING, NO NOTHING POLICE ARE NOT GOING TO TOLERATE ANYTHING ON THE DAY, SO CRUISE AND ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE

The cruise will be advertised and spoken about on RADIO & TV, WRITE UP IN THE DAILY TELEGRAPH, FULL MAGAZINE COVERAGE FROM ALL MAGS. For all makes & models.

So guys get ready for a big one and lets do it for the kids Spread the Word tell ya mates to keep spreading the word so everyone knows about it, lets make it huge on our part im doing all i can to make it a big one flyers will be printed this week and be at most workshops etc CRUISE IS ON RAIN,HAIL OR SHINE

CRUISE FOR THE KIDS

WHEN:SUNDAY 6TH JULY

MEETING POINT:HOMEBUSH BAY P6 CAR PARK

DESTINATION POINT : WILL POST SOON WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION FIRST

ARRIVE:: 10.30am

DEPARTURE: 11.45am

EXTRA INFO: SAUSAGE SIZZLE WILL BE THEIR ON THE DAY $2 (COLD DRINKS $2)

UPON ENTRY TO THE CAR PARK ON THE DAY A DONATION OF $15 PER CAR WILL BE COLLECTED FROM YOU,THEN YOU WILL BE GIVEN A STICKER FOR YOUR CAR SO THE POLICE WILL NO THAT YOU ARE PART OF THE EVENT. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

ALL MONEY RAISED IS FOR WESTMEAD CHILDRENS HOSPTIAL

JUST LIKE TO THANK THE GUYS WHO HAVE SPONSERED THIS EVENT

MEDIA COVERAGE BOTH ON RADIO & TV

RACE SOLUTIONS

PENRITH MAZDA

2 SUS CUSTOM RESPRAYS

TYM2GO RACING

TEMPE TYRES

DORAN PRO AUDIO

RARE SPARES

DETRIOT CUSTOM BODY WORKS

NSC RACING NEWTOWN

more to be added

Any questions just PM me :) and i'll try and answer all questions

Hope To Make It A Great Day For All

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah mate it's a definate. If anyone form the coast want's too eahd down with a few of hte ns.com guy's, give us a pm, we will be meeting up at west gossie macca's and taking old pac down there, pm me for full details.

• 2 weeks later...

I know, i dont wanna rock up and cop defects left right and centre, are the cops cruising it with us aswell, or just coming to the meet up places ? but im in anyways.

MRXTCZ

Edited by MR_XTC

LATEST UPDATES GUYS VERY IMPORTANT MEETUP POINT HAS BEEN MOVED TO P5 CARPARK

MEETING POINT:HOMEBUSH BAY P5 CAR PARK

ALSO PEOPLE ROB INFORMED ME THAT POLICE WILL NOT BE DEFECTING CARS...HOWEVER IF YOUR CAR IS TOTALLY NOT ROAD WORTHY THEY WILL ISSUE DEFECTS OTHERWISE THEY SAID THEY ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SUPPORT THE CRUISE

Edited by OSH33N

LATEST UPDATES GUYS VERY IMPORTANT MEETUP POINT HAS BEEN MOVED TO P5 CARPARK

MEETING POINT:HOMEBUSH BAY P5 CAR PARK

IF YOUR CAR IS TOTALLY NOT ROAD WORTHY THEY WILL ISSUE DEFECTS OTHERWISE THEY SAID THEY ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SUPPORT THE CRUISE

Sorry guys i was misinformed the police are willing to cooperate with the cruise and let us have a great day out for a good cause but defects will be issued if your car is completely not road worthy so we should all be fine unless you have parachutes sticking out the back of your car or wheely bars lol