SAU Community

R33 Gtr V Spec For Sale

Immaculate R33GTR V-Spec 60,000km for sale

This car is in as new condition and is a genuine V-Spec - owned by a mature owner

Engine was rebuilt with performance parts by Crawford Mechanical Townsville in late 2005 and has only done 5000km since.

Head completely overhauled including

JUN 280 deg camshafts

JUN cam gears

titanium valves/springs

ported/polished

Cometic head gasket

Engine block was completely stripped and overhauled including

new N1 oil pump

new water pump

new crankshaft

Eagle rods

CP pistons and rings

all new gaskets welch plugs etc

The other performance mods done prior were

T517Z turbos

Blitz 700cc injectors

Blitz LM VSpec intercooler

Sard fuel pump

Sard fuel regulator

Apexi power FC

Apexi AVCR

Apexi air intake kit

300ZX air flow meters

Twin turbosmart BOV's

Trust SS dump pipes and Y -pipe

metal cat

Heavy duty clutch and lightened flywheel

The car came delivered with Tein suspension and 80mm SS Nismo exhaust and is in pristine condition.

I looked all over eastern Australia for the cleanest most original GTR in 2005 and found this one after months of searching - it is much netter than the pictures depict.

Those who know the car in north QLD will attest to its condition and performance - it is a very quick car and delivers its power smoothly due to the fast spool up T517Z's. It made over 300kW at all four wheels at 1.4bar of boost. Peak power at 2 wheels was close to 370rwkw.

Now comes the sad part. Recently the engine developed a rattle and it has been initially diagnosed as a big end or broken ring.

I do not have workshop facilities and am selling the car as is. I am looking at offers close to $30,000 but am negotiable.

I suspect the cost of parts to be minor and most of the repair cost to be labour.

If you have workshop facilities or are a little bit handy I'm sure this will be a low cost repair.

Please call me Robert on 0418 910501 or email me or call 07 4091 6155 during office hours

post-40394-1209873738_thumb.jpgpost-40394-1209873765_thumb.jpgpost-13713-1123059488.jpgpost-40394-1209873840_thumb.jpgpost-40394-1209873866_thumb.jpgpost-40394-1209873892_thumb.jpg

post-40394-1209873824_thumb.jpg

Hey Thanks Joe,

I really need to focus on my business right now and the funds would be better spent there. I will buy another performance car in the future. If you are talking to people, the repairs should not be too massive (I have not opened the engine however but stopped the car as soon as I heard it - I was on a short run not far from home. I did drop the oil and there is only a tiny amount of very fine metal in it - the particles are very fine about the size of white pepper).

Who ever takes it on will end up with a great car - it was professionally rebuilt with all forged bits and the head work is nothing short of brilliant.

Rob

As above,but wouldn`t you be in a better position to sort out the problem first?

Yes IRISH, your'e probably correct. Right now I do not have the time nor energy, nor do I want to spend any more money on the car (all up it owes me something like $70,000 already - I paid $42,000 for it in 2005 and then all the mods - as I say I travelled from Cairns to Sydney and Melbourne and places in between until I found it - It is a truly great car but I guess I'm over it now and really need to put the funds to better use. I would consider trading something of much lesser value.

I realise the market for GTR's has dropped significantly. It has to go so I'm dropping the price drastically. I will take the best offer over $20,000.

At this price you could slip in a new N1 engine form Just Jap or buy a front cut and create an absolute weapon. I am also prepared to share freight costs up to a reasonable limit.

The car must go.

(by the way I own it outright and it is registered until November 2008)

sorry to hear the bad news with the engine mate, a few questions:

do u know exactly what is wrong with it?

have you been quoted to repair it?

what year is the car?

cheers

Hard to tell until you open it up. No quotes - who would do that?

It's a 1996 model.

Looks like broken rings from the experts I have spoken to. Engine runs but rattles. It may be sold

however - a guy from Gold Coast has done a money transfer yesterday into my account as a deposit. I will not see that in my account until later today or tomorrow - then I will know if he's for real.

Please phone me on 0418 910501 maybe tomorrow if you are still interested. It is truly a magnificent car (with a damaged engine!)

Regards

Robert

Hard to tell until you open it up. No quotes - who would do that?

It's a 1996 model.

Looks like broken rings from the experts I have spoken to. Engine runs but rattles. It may be sold

however - a guy from Gold Coast has done a money transfer yesterday into my account as a deposit. I will not see that in my account until later today or tomorrow - then I will know if he's for real.

Please phone me on 0418 910501 maybe tomorrow if you are still interested. It is truly a magnificent car (with a damaged engine!)

Regards

Robert

Hey Folks - I will remove this ad soon. Just letting you all know my beautiful GTR has now been sold.

Robert