SAU Community

Got Defected Sat Night

NYL83R

Hey

Talking from experience depends what they defect you for and depends were they send you , Last year i got defected in my R32 GTR And it was hell to get it cleared , i had 2 pages full of defects , i had to get a blue slip that was to clear RTA Defects , Then to clear EPA Defects there were only two people in sydney who are allowed to do it there is one in Granville and one in cambeltown , They are both very by the books . E.G Had my car engineered For everything after my defects , Including Cage , Race Seats , Wheels , Filter box ETC The works . Got my Blue slip Passed , had to make some adjustments , But when it came to Passing EPA Defects Man that was a bitch . Long story , Eventually i got it all sorted with thanks to people like Guilt toy , And Tuner HIT-MAN Who passed my emissions test for me in one go .

It does help when you do have engineers papers but end of the day they will screw you if they want to.

true. lucky i did not have too many problems. I only need to get an emissions test now to clear the FMIC. if it fails i will just take it off. Really not worth the money or hastle for the mods i have. So looks like it will be all sorted. thanks everyone for your help and suggestions.