SAU Community

Western Australian Election 08

Marco-R34GTT

Which Political party will get your vote?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, since I've noticed (and contributed) to the P-Plate thread becoming somewhat political, I thought it would be a good idea to throw up a poll to see how things are leaning politically in SAUWA.. Just to get an idea on the trend from the previous election until now, I've also included a 'previous election' part, then we can measure the 'swing' between various parties. 1 vote only, no preferences. Thanks.

Also, discuss your views, keep it strong but civil.

Cheers.

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no point voting any other party as only liberal and labour will get 90% of the voters

might as well make you vote count and vote liberal!

I realise that but it's the principle of the matter :D

While I don't like his p-plater laws, I'm going with the carp, simply because I don't believe that Barnett is competent. Any other vote would be a waste. Plus what would the greens do if they won? probably ban cars all together in one and a half years and make us ride bikes... NOOOOOOO!!!

Your twisting my words... I said I don't beleive that he is... he is quite welcome to change my mind before the election

Barnett not competant...

Bit of a wild stab don't you think??

from all the crap in the letter box this week, every single one of them has an 'agenda' for hoons and education lol

So instead of listeing to their bull car car , look at what they have done previous.

Liberal all the way, they pulled australia out of debt and created thousands of jobs. Good ol' labor is back and the interest rates are on the rise, forcing more people to loose their homes, jobs etc so yay for labor. Bunch of tossers!

If I owned a business or if I had lots of money, I'd be voting liberal... But until then, I'm with labor.

Plus times are unstable enough without a circus (well, a bigger circus than usual) for a party. The libs are in disarray at the moment there is no way I'd gamble my future and the future of WA on them...

Plus times are unstable enough without a circus.

Unstable enough that you voted for Kevin Rudd in the federal election dismantling a liberal administration that had filed contunious buget surpluses, initiated the future fund, and bought about stable yet progressive economic growth??? Hmmm...

The libs are in disarray at the moment there is no way I'd gamble my future and the future of WA on them...

To the point where you'd elected a corrupt kleptocrat, a government full of 'bent fences'.. The labour party has been riddled with contunious and unabated suspicion, a government that has fallen short of providing for the needs of this state, the labour party's plan to better this state's infrastructure have been laughable.. Warter shortage? Power shortage? Ridiculous urban traffic flows? Piss poor public transport? Poor ADSL coverage...

Yep, good going labour..

Bring Back Geoff Gallop!! He was a f**kin champ!!

Alan is a f**khead, especially for lifting up the top of my favourite MLA...

or we should try and get Kim Beazley to be Premier, especially since he was the best Prime Minister that Australia never had.

Why didn't you just call this thread "vote liberal"...

If I was sooo wrong about my tick on the vote card then tell me where we'd be right now with Howard and Costello?

Liberal wants to sell utilities, that is insane because it doesn't work It's been tried and failed in the UK and it'll fail here too!

but on a more selfish note I love Labours rail line to Ellenbrook haha :rolleyes:

Unstable enough that you voted for Kevin Rudd in the federal election dismantling a liberal administration that had filed contunious buget surpluses, initiated the future fund, and bought about stable yet progressive economic growth??? Hmmm...

To the point where you'd elected a corrupt kleptocrat, a government full of 'bent fences'.. The labour party has been riddled with contunious and unabated suspicion, a government that has fallen short of providing for the needs of this state, the labour party's plan to better this state's infrastructure have been laughable.. Warter shortage? Power shortage? Ridiculous urban traffic flows? Piss poor public transport? Poor ADSL coverage...

Yep, good going labour..

at a cost of $850 mil :(:):spank::blink: :blink:

the tram idea down alexander drive is a better idea, all the way to gnangara road sounds alright though.

don't listen to the pre-election promises... they very rarely follow through.

If you're that interested, take a look here http://www.waec.wa.gov.au/elections/state_...neral_Election/ and chose your area and read up on the candidates for you area.

• Latest Posts

• I live in Thangool I cannot buy E85 fuel there or Biloela not many servo's sell it Rockhampton the  Ampol in Gracemere won't even sell 98 , it's hard to own a high performance car in CQ and NQ . 
    • Sounds like a good excuse for a trip to Australia! But yeah, trying it out is probably the best way to go about it. Please report back what you find.
    • Well as I will have both S1 and S2 front parts i will see what works best out of the two. Im not fussed if i need to drill extra holes, and im a big fan of Nutserts/rivet nuts and a nice painted dome head bolt as a way to hold stuff in place where plastic clips have broken and are hard to source new ones
    • Yeah truthfully it seems like the headlight supports for the ALTIA and S2 should be the same, but they aren't. I can only guess that the grill area of the Altia bar is different to the grill area of the S2 bar. Either that or it's due to the S1 bar having an angle up to the center bar that the Altia doesn't, or something. That said, I recently bought an Altia bar myself, and I fit it over the S1 brackets and thought "Yes, this will all work fine" so even as I doubt my own words as I post, I also daresay you'll be okay.
    • Me too. Apparently the new version of Invision will allow some customisation so look forward to a 'Love' reaction and a new 'Like' icon.