SAU Community

I Am Going To Be A Dad!

aahh31

congrats mate,

my GF dropped the bomb the other day :devil:

she just turned 25 so i see why she wants one now,

i just gotta make sure we are financially stable first.

well done, (spend as much $ on the 31 while you can!)

LOL oh you are hilarious, with kids you'll never be financially stable haha

and again congrats to you both. get ready to be woken up at weird hours and being asked to make/ get

food hahaha, my mum hates me for it :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ agree with craig there.. yeh dont have kids if u a just livin off the pension or whatever.. but if u have a job, whats it matter?

Congrats by the way. I think anyone wanting kids is crazy lol, personally i never want any! But gotta keep the next gen skyline fans comin along or something right? :D

LOL oh you are hilarious, with kids you'll never be financially stable haha

and again congrats to you both. get ready to be woken up at weird hours and being asked to make/ get

food hahaha, my mum hates me for it :P

errrmm, its called having a job. :D

pretty silly comment you made right there imho

Massive grats!!! 23 weeks over here and counting up!!!

I don't think your every ready to have kids finacially, more you think about it the less you'll have one cuase they're expensive even before they come out!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!

congrats dude........tell your twin brother to take some happy pills

hes not my twin..... my name on here is the plate on my four door 31.... and i dont condone ppl giving others a hard time either way..but i do agree he needs happy pills or at least take up smoking.. hahahaha

and i have to agree with boof.... at 27 years old i can still say i am not financial enough for kids. but we have the support if we need it..

still is a mind blowing thing but. it changes every thing you do :D

Congrats

Ready for it? :P

hell yeah.. i will still be able to out drink them at their 18th/21st il only be 50 or so...lol

if you wait till you are ready will it ever happen??? :laugh:

BUT, the true meaning to life is to have children - to pass you genes on down the line - to keep your genes in the homo sapian gene pool mix.

gotta be in it to win it

meaning to life. flick hopefully one day you'll experience it.

craig, if you are rich good luck to you, but for most people the comment "you'll never be financially ready" rings true. not everone can have a 5bed deluxe home, money for expensive tuition for 5 kids for 12yrs, etc etc

while I want the best for my kids, not ONE DOLLAR ever comes into it. kids dont want money, just mommey and daddy, and the love & care that mommy and daddy give, no more no less.

hence the meaning to life.

simple

BUT, the true meaning to life is to have children - to pass you genes on down the line - to keep your genes in the homo sapian gene pool mix.

gotta be in it to win it

meaning to life. flick hopefully one day you'll experience it.

craig, if you are rich good luck to you, but for most people the comment "you'll never be financially ready" rings true. not everone can have a 5bed deluxe home, money for expensive tuition for 5 kids for 12yrs, etc etc

while I want the best for my kids, not ONE DOLLAR ever comes into it. kids dont want money, just mommey and daddy, and the love & care that mommy and daddy give, no more no less.

hence the meaning to life.

simple

totally agree.. money does not by love or happyness it just makes things easier :laugh:

Pretty sure theres more to life - or the 'meaning of life' than having kids? I Think theres more to life than that. Never have wanted kids, never will, and i dont feel think im missin out on anything.

Kinda gone off topic a little in here but yeh, think theres more to life than that..

Edited by *flick*

I should say then, the meaning to MY life is my children

thought differently before kids, but once you have your own flesh and blood in your hands, everything changes, and finance just doesnt come into it, ever

nothing else matters........... hence the meaning to life

(fact is you cant argue meaning to life is to reproduce - thats a fact of nature, for every species whether fauna or flaura)

Craig, not being narky, just trying to make a point that money should NEVER come into it, whether you have kids or not.

all you need is love

:(

i didnt mean it in the way of spoiling my child,

i ment it in the way of being able to support it,

i dont want to not be able to buy the essentials, thats all i was scared of.

any way, after our meeting with the bank today, confirming our previous meetings in regards to home loan

we will also be trying to start a family in feb.

i cant wait

I got married late and waited another 5 yrs to get financial cause my earlier thinking was that I didn't like the idea of spending all my money on having kids.

Well I've done a full circle on that now and wouldn't swap them for the world........they are literally my life now and everything I own will be theirs one day anyway.

You always find a way to meet the essentials.......sometimes requires some sacrifices, but never regrets