SAU Community

Rb20det And Other R32 Gear

hey everyone have decided to drop an sr20 into the r32 so its time to sell all the powerplant that the rb20is.

RB20DET from a laurel (apparently slightly lower compression motors and different cams) 120000-130000Kms on this motor. comes with 550cc injectors, Z32 AFM RB25 turbo and a chipped ecu by Dr Drift. tuneable at mercury motorsports. turbosmart blow off valve will come complete with engine bay wiring harness back to computer.

Also has a exedy lightweight flywheel and a 6 month old exedy 5 puk brass button clutch. 5 speed manual gearbox which has a bit of a bearing noise in 5th but still going strong.

will sell the whole lot for $2500 or will seperate for the right prices.

call Ross on 0421 869 037

located northside of brisbane in ferny hills

will seperate if i have enough interest.

gearbox - $500

Exedy Lightweight Flywheel and 5 Puk Brass Button Clutch Combo - $700

engine and injectors and loom- $900 (loom is slightly modified to suit Z32 AFM Plug and Injector Plugs replaced with applicable plugs to suit injectors

turbo - $300

Z32 Air Flow Meter - $300

Dr Drift Chipped Computer tuned for Z32 AFM, 550cc RX7 injectors, 3" zorst, fmic, rb25 turbo at 14psi - $400

TurboSmart Atmo Bov - $100

Im after some RB20 parts,

* turbo coolant line that goes around back of head.

*ECU temp sender, big yellow one

*turbo to mani nuts

*STD Injector plugs/ loom

*oil dip stick and tube

Dont have the standard Plugs anymore they went into the bin. you can have the rest for $900 and get a free RB20 as well!!

Bee*r Rev Limiter - $250

Just Carried out a compression test on the motor as i had the coil packs out so i got

1. 155psi

2. 155psi

3. 155psi

4. 148psi

5. 148psi

6. 150psi

so engine is in pretty good nic with only a very slight difference across all 6 cylinders. (battery started to die too)

• 4 months later...