SAU Community

yellow rb25det silvia regretful sale.

hey,

unfortunately i am going to have to sell my car. After 14 months of getting it on the road and completed, some stupid cop has just destroyed all that work....... Getting a fine, for power to weight, use of a modified vehicle....

I am not going to be able to drive the car for 2 years so i guess its better off going to someone else.

The specs are.

- yellow S13 nissan silvia 85,000 k's

- sunroof

- rb25det motor with r33 turbo gearbox 70,000 k's.

- new daiken 5 puk brass button clutch

- custom 1 piece tailshaft

- custom gearbox mount and engine mounts

- modified sump so doesn't hit sway bar.

- new bosch 040 fuel pump

- new hks hipower exhaust, 3 inch cat, 3 inch front pipe

- hks style front mount intercooler, with 3 inch alloy piping, tig welded....

- custom throttle body moved to front of plenum

- polished plenum and cam covers.

- new timing belt, new waterpump, new cam cover gaskets, new oil cooler gaskets....

- new pod air filter with stainless steal flange

- Japanese dish style 16 inch rims, fat 225 advan semi slick tyres on the back.

- Limited slip LSD is very tight.

- flat

i would not even have driven the car for more than two tanks worth of petrol. So every bolt on is like new.

I will also throw in a painted gtr rear wing and a set of r33 front rotors for a brake upgrade.

Thers probly more stuff i have forgotten about the car, so any serious people interested let me know.

I am getting the defect off for the sale of the car, but it will not come with engineers certificated. Lot have time and effort has gone into this conversion, and i am pretty pissed off.

cheers

i do have lots of pictures through the conversion, but i'll try and get some of it all completed.

p.s

car owes me over 25 grand. serious offers only thanks

in sth east suburbs of melb.

good question....

I cant put a price on it, as it owes me too much both money and countless hours spent. I have had an offer of 14 but thats a little too low.

theres a few more bits and pieces that i forgot to mention. Suspension is some aftermarket stuff. not too sure on name though, has a boost gauge, and battery has been moved to boot.

if serious send us a pm, and more than willing to discuss price. but i cant really name a price... too hard.

i will not be offended by any offers...

ahh ok.. yeah i was thinking less than 14.. considering there is still plenty of work left in her.....

i just want a yellow car back :P i miss my yellow gtst...

id love to have this as a nice project car.. :) but good luck with the sale and if someone offered u 14.. id have a think about it.. its a pretty good price