SAU Community

My Skyline Was Stolen From My House

I GOT RICE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone has broken into my house and grabbed my skyline keys and stolen it. it is NOT insured (i know, im a total bloody idiot) but the more eyes out on the street the more likely i would find it if its not already on fire in the pines somewhere. its a white r33 non-turbo body with a jun side skirts and a 400R front bumper and my rego is 'SCAR NON'.

thanks guys

f**k sorry to hear Daniel. hope you catch those bastard.

More information on the car

it is a White R33 S1 GTS 2 door (with rb25det swap)

Still 4stud with aftermarket 17inch rims

Aftermarket exhaust

FMIC

Safc 2

boost guage on the pillar

profec b ebc (oldskool style one)

as mention has 400R front bar, jun side and rear bar and aftermarket wing (similar to s2 wing but large in size)

I keep an eye out

Edited by [Michael]

Far out this is happening more and more.

And this is the reason i dont go around advertising what car i own, what mods its got or where i live. I wouldnt be suprised if this sort of information from forums and the like is used to target certain cars (especially more stand out cars like the rx7).

Hope its recovered mate, and hopefully people will learn to get bloody insurance!

fark.........

makes me think the "bowl of keys" near the front door aint such a smart idea anymore

hope ya find it mate

Better there than somewhere else and having them wake you up with a bat to the head to find them :)

I'm a big fan of booby traps.. leave the keys out in the open, even bigass signs pointing towards them.. bet they don't see the taser aimed at their nuts!

Edited by bubba

feel soo sorry for u mate. honestly why the hell would u steal a car? like wtf can u do with the car? a few runs and what try to sell it? either way u cant get away unless they start stripping everything and selling them by bits and peices...then again that would be real sad. :)