SAU Community

Munch And Sip V3 29th Of November Saturday!

hoony

hey guys,

it's time for Munch and Sip V3 cruise...

as per usual, it will have highway, freeway (inclusive of tunnel, possibly twice and coastal

2:00PM meet at South Street Park and Ride... we will leave at 2:45PM, we will be having lunch at around 3:00PM/3:30PM...

i will be taking orders at the first meet point (i will bring a menu with me this time) and i'll get orders placed before we head off...

okay as usual as well, post your interest and i would like a show of hands as to how many people want to go, will probably end around 5:00PM but i'm not certain, as always, will be good to meet new people and catch up with old faces, come down and have some fun, check out some decent cars and have a nice bite to eat

SHOW OF HANDS PLEASE!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL WTF Terence... this is like the gebillionth cruise of mine you're going to miss out on lol... AND I'M WORKING NEXT WEEK!?! :laugh:

i might have to take annual leave to make it to your next one :wub:

seriously though, this is making me sad missing out on the food ><

lol do i know him or her? anie wouldnt let any girl in her seat :laugh: lol.

lol won't be a chick man, i wouldn't do that to her... she knows i'll look after you when she's not around

and it's alright Terence, i'll be having a few cruises these next few weeks... new job allows for such time

have you painted them already!?!?!

i was still needing to get the prices for you man been so busy, you still need painting and fitting?

Doing it my self.

haha... let see how it comes out as!

hey andrew its scott and alix with the yellow r33 and the white hr31 met u down near cot and came along awhile back just letting u know we going to try make it for the cruise done a bit of work to the r33 got carbon bonnet n boot setup nice

hey andrew its scott and alix with the yellow r33 and the white hr31 met u down near cot and came along awhile back just letting u know we going to try make it for the cruise done a bit of work to the r33 got carbon bonnet n boot setup nice

have you done work to the brakes yet as you nearly rear ended my ass last time. lol. hopefully ill see you guys there.

lol alright everyone, i'll make up the maps asap...

my sister is only opening for about two hours because starting this week she's closing every Saturday but i've convinced her to open just for us, so EVERYONE HAS TO EAT!

i'll be taking orders at the meet point... so i'll have a menu and you must bring empty tummy's!

hey Tom, my sister and mum were asking about you, haven't seen you at the shop for a while dude!

Scott, Alix and Nick, i expect you guys to be there... lol and Brendan, where abouts do you work? i may be able to get the map to drop by your work so you can join us lol

and Nick, i expect you to be there too, haven't seen you for a while lol

and just a heads up, i MAY not be driving my car as i may be getting some stuff done but we'll see how it goes... if i don't i'll catch a ride with Richard or something lol

come on people, MORE PEOPLE!