SAU Community

MeLz CruiZe Cruise - 23rd January 2009

MeLSki

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good cruise but i bailed out early coz my bro had work the next day. my car should be roaring to go for the next cruise OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH.

ahh yes typical commawhore driver i might add, gotta make a new thread about it and just bumb it every hour :)

but the funniest thing was HIS HOUSE WAS ACROSS THE ROAD!!

had good time altho had 2 leave after east freo coz started work 7.30 this morn. my friend had fun 2 but nearly got us lost early on not tellin me wot way 2 go.

sum awsum cars 2 ;)

bahahaha 2 that guy in ss

Awwe .. glad there were some pictures of the commonwhore .. cause I rocked up just after it happened - :P male nav that takes longer to get ready than me ....

But great cruize Melski!! was a good turn out! You did a good job! ;) a little action to start off the night ... kept us guessing with the left/right thing (always good to throw a little suspense into the mix) - no trouble from the coppa who couldn't figure out how to get into the car park (har har)... Had a good night!

good to meet some of you guys n' girls too! ... next time I'll be in my skyline and not the soarer :laughing-smiley-014:

Yay I'm so glad it went well and everyone had fun. Sorry about the dyslexic right/left thing, was just testing ya's ;) lol yay I had a ball thanks everyone for the support, you guys were great!!

Scott post up the rest of the pics !!!

hahaha oh the best cruise ive been on in a long time haha, and yeah of course that guy had it comin in his ss, he's bout a foot an a half shorter than anyone else an his seat was all the way back so he would have had about 1/3 of the required vision an too much arm length needed to grab the wheel so there was almost nothin he coulda done

Ups to you mel for a delightful cruise, nice an lengthy with a variety of scenic stops, cant wait for the next!

Thanks Nath!! Man it was exhausting and stressful enough planning this cruise my mouth got me in so much trouble bagging out other cruises lol :P so I was sh!t scared of coming on here today hahaha so I think it'll be a while before I plan another lol

See Scott....I'm not all talk :)

man that whole incident was too funni......was a good cruise btw

i got abit worried wen mel asked me for 5 bux wen she gave me a map tho :S

Yeah man you never coughed that $5 up either hahahahah

If only my clutch wasn't slipping :P

I feel sory for all the people that were stuck behind me lol. I would have went faster if i could! ;)

Good cruise anyways

Mate, your car is mint!! I was with you from Freo to Riverton. Nice car.

Mel, great cruise! Pity I wasnt there from the beginning, but at least I got there eventually.

next time dani if im the nick your talking to lol

Yeh man, lol i dont know any other Nicks on here :cheers:

If only my clutch wasn't slipping :3some:

I feel sory for all the people that were stuck behind me lol. I would have went faster if i could! :D

Good cruise anyways

AHH at least ur clutch lasted till the cruise, i couldnt drive my car coz the clutch is soo rooted so i had to whore in the bf's xr6t ute. :banana:

congrats melski :D , was a gewd cruize, well for the length i was there lol & from the comments on the rest of the cruize, looks like it turned out sweet :D hahaha that commonwhore was a gewd start to da night, what a pleb for even trying! wish i saw it happen. as i was leaving the underground CP i saw the cop come flyin past, did he come to you guys??

hey people

was good to meet some of you at the beginning, I ran like a chicken after that dood hit the pole I was expecting a considerable amount of unwanted attention to arrive very shortly after he did that and assume we were part of it all and give us a hard time.

After working like a biatch to get the front bar off to refit the hose and make it down there for 8.30 I was spewin when that tool did that.

Hopefully next time ill actually go on the cruise!

hey people

was good to meet some of you at the beginning, I ran like a chicken after that dood hit the pole I was expecting a considerable amount of unwanted attention to arrive very shortly after he did that and assume we were part of it all and give us a hard time.

After working like a biatch to get the front bar off to refit the hose and make it down there for 8.30 I was spewin when that tool did that.

Hopefully next time ill actually go on the cruise!

Pussy. :D

There were still no cops by the time everyone filed out of the carpark.

We didn't see any cops by the time we had left. When I hit a pole in my bunky the pole snapped on half and blocked three lanes of traffic and took out another car and the cops took an hour and a half to show up so it's not surprising they didn't show for that twat!

I might be planning another cruise around Marchish I'm thinkin :D