SAU Community

[31st Jan] Sat Nite Cruise

GZECA

Yeh been going thru old maps and found this one. Will run it this week to make sure everything is all still good.

This is longer then the cruise the other nite, and does involve the hills, so if you not up for that then dont bother coming.

Meeting @ Rebel Sport, Melvile again

Cnr Leach Hwy and Norma Rd Melville (next to BP)

830pm meet for 9pm departure

Bring full tank and a UHF is possible

Rhys

Is this going to be a fast cruise? I'm not particularly interested in a hour of driving in traffic for 15 minutes of decent roads. Roughly where does the cruise end?

Is this going to be a fast cruise? I'm not particularly interested in a hour of driving in traffic for 15 minutes of decent roads. Roughly where does the cruise end?
well turn up look at map & MAKE YOUR MIND UP not to hard it`s your choice dude ,don`t have to be fast you have map & know where when & what to meet point`s so CRUISE :P

well turn up look at map & MAKE YOUR MIND UP not to hard it`s your choice dude ,don`t have to be fast you have map & know where when & what to meet point`s so CRUISE :P

Not much help there mate. I don't particularly want to drive the 90 minutes for a cruise I will not enjoy. Wearing out my $1k rear tyres and using 25ltrs/100km fuel to travel half of Perth to see if it is going to be a good cruise isn't high on my list of priorities. I want a quick spirited cruise through the hills. If that is what it is going to be then I am in. If not, I'd appreciate the courtesy of knowing it. I'm not trying to be rude, just practical.