SAU Community

Bushfire Appeal Cruise - 22nd Feb 2009

FineLine

In light of the horror unfolding in victoria as I type I am proposing cruise to raise funds to help the poor buggas left behind to deal with the fallout.

The western whale wathcers cruise will take place on sunday the 22nd of feb.

Staging point will be at woolly's/macca's carpark at yamanto, departure time will be 8.30 sharp.

Cruise duration will be advertised when I get some feed back as to how long you guys wish to drive for.

There will be a food vendor at the cruise destination and i will be hitting him up for a dontation of some of his profit garnered by our presence.

Cruise donation of 10 dollars per car will be the price and if any members have contacts a couple of worthwhile raffle prizes wouldnt go astray. any further donations will be gratefull accepted.

Funds will go to the red cross bushfire appeal

Line up you plebs. lets help where we can.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per SAUQLD...

IN!!!

Just for other info...Is this being limited to just Liners.

Definitely not. all we need is a rough approximation as to numbers so our vendor can cater.

If you have contacts in other clubs hit them up and ask them to join us.

Yeah Count me in. The guys at Hiro Performance will chuck in a $100.00 to help out the good cause. Is it just a Skyline only cruise, or can any cars come along?

I'm keen to come along, and donate of course.

I will keep an eye on this thread for details, or should I be looking in that SAUQLD?

doesnt matter where you look mate. as it gets closer to being finalised all details will be posted on both forums.

Thanks for chipping in.

would it be possible to maybe split the cruise up and have another 1 on the northside if there is enough interest?

it's just it will take me 2 hours 2 drive down to the start point, plus whatever drive we do on the cruise,

then 2 hours home?

just a thought

would it be possible to maybe split the cruise up and have another 1 on the northside if there is enough interest?

it's just it will take me 2 hours 2 drive down to the start point, plus whatever drive we do on the cruise,

then 2 hours home?

just a thought

2 hours. just how far north are you. I drive from the starting point to the northside every day for work and even in work traffic it only takes 40/45 mins.

If you wish to run a northside cruise just go for it. this isnt about biggest best etc. Its about helping people in dire need any way we can.

running list to date

Noel +1

Rohan

Kate + 1

Rhino + 1

the Andanna team?

strik3R

Tommah. (so we can ogle his new chik)

Rush + 1 ?

TJ 33

Kuntie

55YKO

HR31 RB20det

Tezza

Pear and fam

Jayson

Streetfame

83CKS

Skylinstyle 101

Hozza

Hame

1wantagtr

scottydoo

plus 20 or more promises from other clubs at this stage. looking damn good so far.