SAU Community

For Sale Trust 6 Speed Sequential 32 Gtr

this is a in my 700hp R32 GTR , box is designed for race track and not that suited for road use. im selling as im not ready for track just yet.

sale will be conditional on swap for buyers working GC GTR box plus $10,000.

box will be out of car in the next few days and serviced, will take photos and post them then

thanks

this is a in my 700hp R32 GTR , box is designed for race track and not that suited for road use. im selling as im not ready for track just yet.

box will be out of car in the next few days and serviced, will take photos and post them then

thanks

also has a HKS triple plate clutch with it,

Hey mate

How old is the box,how many kms has it done?

And where are you located?

Thanx Paul

Not sure how old box is , came in car i bought. not too sure how many klms on it either .

(although car has 60,000 kms on it)

Box is in brisbane.

Im putting it in for a service next week , so will take photos of all gears and internals while its apart

How much are these new?

i could be interested as im in the market for a tough box..my trust 6speed dogbox wasn't up to it...

The "sequential " 6 speed is $22,000

It takes a bit to learn how to use one properly , but when the engine its at full tilt slamming the shifter back up the gears and forward down the gears

it is awesome, the box screams like most serious race cars. very tough street addition to your GTR or good for 9 second passes.

this box came out of a very tuff street car , never been raced .

The "sequential " 6 speed is $22,000

It takes a bit to learn how to use one properly , but when the engine its at full tilt slamming the shifter back up the gears and forward down the gears

it is awesome, the box screams like most serious race cars. very tough street addition to your GTR or good for 9 second passes.

this box came out of a very tuff street car , never been raced .

H patteren box's are 6k 0r 7k sequential are push forward to go down gears and pull back to go up, faster change more direct drive.

thanks

Hi I am building a GTR33 track car with a OS giken 5sp. Have not tried a 6sp Sequential yet. My mate who used one advise me that

they are high maintainance item. Interested to have a go.

Alex 0433559972 or PM me

Hi I am building a GTR33 track car with a OS giken 5sp. Have not tried a 6sp Sequential yet. My mate who used one advise me that

they are high maintainance item. Interested to have a go.

Alex 0433559972 or PM me

a lot of them have been used in race cars because of there direct drive, strength and speed of gear change. Can you tell me what part of a race car ISNT high maintenance....lol if you want to play with the big boys you have to spend the money i suppose.

luckily this box was used on street, just for high speed passes. so is in good condition.