SAU Community

R31 SkylineClub Invites SAU -QLD 25th OCTOBER 2003

Nissan Maaaart

SORRY ABOUT IT BEING INDY WEEKEND BUT THERE WAS NOT OTHER SPACE THIS MONTH.

When : 25th October

Time: 6:30pm - 11:00pm

Where : Kingston Park Raceway.

20 Mudgee Road, Kingston

30mins From Brisbane

25mins From GoldCoast

1hr20mins From SunshineCoast

NEED : Minimum Of 24 People Lets Make This A Big One.

Invite : R31SkylineClub QLD, SAU - QLD

Details - Will Need To Know What Level Of Racing Level 1 or 2, Level 2 Is The Longer Session

Price : Level 1 : 60$ pp

Level 2 : 70$ pp

We Need To All Be Doing The Same Level - As This Is Structured As A Team Even , Say if we get 80people there are 16Groups of 5 and each person gets a role in the team - driver, 2 co, drivers, crew etc. this then rotates untill each driver has completed their level (ie : l1 = 2x18 laps l2 = 3x18 laps).

We Will Have The Track To Ourselves And there Are Plenty Of BBQ's To Bring Meat And Stuff Along, for those who have youngin's under 16 there is other stuff for them to do, mini golf etc.etc. ?!?

The Karts used will be the Pro Karts (97km/h topspeed).

Confimation NEEDED by OCTOBER 21st (Monday)

We Can Make This A Competitive Event And Pay An Extra 50$ and Get 1st,2nd,3rd Trophies - This Cost We Could Split As A Group And Well The People That Take Out Those Places Will Be Able To Get Something To Remember The Nite With. This Will Also Promote Socializing With Other Club Members "Mark THIS ONE OUT IN YOUR CALENDER AND COME MEET AND GREET THE OTHER MEMBERS"

The Details Are Finalised, Please Forward Confirmation To : [email protected]

Just So We Know Who Will Be There, As We Need To Have Definate Numbers To Make These Type Of Days Go Off, And Give Us And The Members Discount And A Fun Day Out For The Family Children Over 16 For Kart Riding.

Regards,

Ashley Neal.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Guys This Has Unfortunately Had To Be Cancelled As We Didn't Get Enough Numbers, Due To The Time Of Year Being Close To Xmas And All, Will Look At Re-Schedule It For Early Next Year After Xmas :P

Regards,

Ashley Neal.

Hummm I did all the ground work etc. i'm sure i mentioned that i needed all confirmation by 14th as i have to come up with deposit for the track on the 17th, and i have had not much response other than it is a bit expensive at the moment, which is understandable.

No Doubt I will organise another one for the 31 club or what have you. but i'm sure Slip, may be able to organise something..

Regards,

Ashley Neal.

I'm just being safe as i have no trouble to pay the deposit, its just i don't want to have to pay for everyone that doesn't show up for the evening, as i'm not that financially well off, to do that for the both clubs, Sorry guys.