SAU Community

Like Chinese Food?

triston

Hey all only know like two people on this forum but have seen a few people come into my restaurant with skylines, what I am going to do is offer up to 10% OFF your total bill if you mention your from Skyline's Aus... ok so my restaurant is located 25 Hull Way beechbora, of altone road, and thats of benara or reid hwy. Its called Altone Park Chinese Restaurant and the main chef is my dad, use to own the restaurant in ballajura called summer lakes chinese restaurant for about 26 years or so....So yeah would like to see you guys come in, and receive some discount for quality food :down:.

Name, Altone Park Chinese Restaurant

Location 25 Hull Way, Beechbora

Phone Number, 92796686

need anything else PM me,

cheers guys and for those of you that do come in please comment on the food! would be very appreciated.

Triston.

lol yerh the FAMOUS TRISTON LEE :P ahhaha, jokes yerh it is steven.. havnt seen u in like 5 years lol, and yes luke, duck.. omg we got steamed duck, roast duck, fried duck! its the s@!!!! but run out alot very common so ring befor u come in on 92 796686 =D hope to see sum Skylines in my car park tonight ? =]

do you really do fried duck?

how much is a combination meat rice? with like 3 meats?

cheers buddy, will come down asap lol possibly tueday i'll bring the missus, will you be there?

hahaha atm im not there!!! jsut dad is there long story, anywazyz we do the combination but we dont serve with rice, buy seperate :pirate: but that shiz runs out very quick so we out alot of the time ahhaha.

• 2 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp