SAU Community

Where To Buy White Ps3 Controller

skyhigh r33

I've been looking around to buy a white PS3 controller for awhile, i've been to Kmart, big w, harvey norman, JBs (not to the one in the city yet) and other gaming shops no where seems to sell them.

Does anyone know where they r sold?

You would probably be better off posting this in the games discussion section on these forums. But I just typed it in Ebay and got quite a few results if you want to buy from Ebay. You'll just have to make sure there compatible with Australian released PS3's

You would probably be better off posting this in the games discussion section on these forums. But I just typed it in Ebay and got quite a few results if you want to buy from Ebay. You'll just have to make sure there compatible with Australian released PS3's

yeah looked on ebay but never brought off ebay before if i cant find any in the shops might have to buy off there

i always buy from this website...

http://www.play-asia.com/

they sell heaps of stuff from games to controllers.... good for gettin banned games

they sell white ps3 controllers and it will work as it is bluetooth i think? well i bought a black dualshock 3 one of there and it works perfect :blink: