SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

or not go out much, i really dont drink alot anymore.

I use to drink a lot for the 6 months i had no license

I don't go out much don't feel like either getting bashed or glassed... Stupid people getting drunk and nasty. I don't know about you but when I get sauced I just get happy and sleepy and do stupid sh_t. Like this one time at band camp....

I use to drink a lot for the 6 months i had no license

yeh when my 32 was out of action i found i drank a lot more hahaha

cuz ppl drove me or i bused it (or bmxed it :thumbsup:), so i didnt need to worry about making sure i wasnt drinking when i needed to get places

yeh when my 32 was out of action i found i drank a lot more hahaha

cuz ppl drove me or i bused it (or bmxed it :thumbsup: ), so i didnt need to worry about making sure i wasnt drinking when i needed to get places

I found the same... what a fun month that was and it was extremely blury

Martin, pretty sure I saw you zooming around the indro bowls club earlier tonight. I was once again in the beast*

*1999 ford festiva, 1.3l, automatic

Was that you following me? I thought you were a D car or something :thumbsup:. I've gone all paranoid like Dan

Martin - I'm not dogging you guys. And I'm not putting hos before bros. Just can't be assed coming on here lately.

Poor form

I'm finishing off a bottle of bourbon by drinking from the bottle

Alcoholic. I thought you wern't drinking much any more? Oh wait:

i really dont drink alot anymore.

Contradiction much? Seek help, you god damn alco

Poor form

Yeah, that's pretty much why I haven't been on. There's too much poor form on here lately. I think some heads need to be removed from some asses. And while we're at it, some lips needs to be removed from some asses too.

More than likely see you all on Thursday anyway.

Morning whores!!!

Morning!

Yeah, that's pretty much why I haven't been on. There's too much poor form on here lately. I think some heads need to be removed from some asses. And while we're at it, some lips needs to be removed from some asses too.

More than likely see you all on Thursday anyway.

:thumbsup: Thats why you need to come back bro. You can lift the standard with some quality tractor/boat jokes!

Wait summer is here...

Mmmmm glad I have air con in my classic antique. Anyone not got working air con? Bet that tractor doesn't.

yeh pay out my tractor, i enjoy it :D

and then with any luck beck will say something priceless and ill have a new sig :thumbsup::)

mind you my current one is pretty unbeatable

Hey... lol

I'm being extra careful with what i say from now on.. lol