SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Tis shit but its hardly the end of the world. We'll find a new place to chill no problems.

+1 I hear Jimboomba Red Rooster is the place to be..!!!

Can someone pm me the details of the new meeting spot when decided, so I can make up excuses why I'm not there?

Thanks.

:D

Morning all !!

Bummer about your meet being canned..

Wont be too hard to find another..

Moaning!!

whats with the massive overreaction to the (lack of) skids last week at B & R? What cancel it on a normal week the police are not going to do anything because you guys do not break the law, and as for the secutiry guard what is he going to do? If you buy the icecram and sit there and eat it you arent doing anything wrong! Just seems a shame that a good thing got cancelled because of one less than ideal week.

whats with the massive overreaction to the (lack of) skids last week at B & R? What cancel it on a normal week the police are not going to do anything because you guys do not break the law, and as for the secutiry guard what is he going to do? If you buy the icecram and sit there and eat it you arent doing anything wrong! Just seems a shame that a good thing got cancelled because of one less than ideal week.

I think the whole point was to have an event that didn't attract that mentality. I agree that the minority has spoilt it for the majority but who want's to risk going to a place with the elevated chance of getting a fine for some mod ? As well there might have been a gentleman's agreement in place which was tarnished by the ( lack of ) skids.

But then again I could be completly wrong.

they wont ever be coming back, very obviously wasnt thier scene, this week would have been back to normal, the police may have come past, seen nothing was going on and probably never come back

they wont ever be coming back, very obviously wasnt thier scene, this week would have been back to normal, the police may have come past, seen nothing was going on and probably never come back

Well that might be the case, but if you and your friends were invited to a bbq at my place to which you came, vomited on the guests, set fire to my dog and tried to have your way with my wife.

Do you think you would be invited back again ?

You wouldn't lol

Miss Cox lives there though :(

Won't the ol' 31 make it out there and back :D

OI! ;)

It has more diseases than a prostitute in Kazakstan.

You can't catch what you already got :cheers:

I think the whole point was to have an event that didn't attract that mentality. I agree that the minority has spoilt it for the majority but who want's to risk going to a place with the elevated chance of getting a fine for some mod ? As well there might have been a gentleman's agreement in place which was tarnished by the ( lack of ) skids.

But then again I could be completly wrong.

Agreed, I was not expecting it to be cancelled and was hoping it would be back to normal with no f**ktards this week. But not my call. *shrugs*

The way thristan was posting in every thread in the QLD section for people to come, we were bound to get idiots eventually. I blame thristan!

:D jks tris <3

Edited by Smity42

I wouldnt expect to be invited back....but i wouldnt expect you to stop having BBQs, which is my whole point

I dont mind either way because i wasnt a regular i just feel bad for you guys as it was a good thing and probably would have continued to be a good thing as last week was probably never going to happen again

I wouldnt expect to be invited back....but i wouldnt expect you to stop having BBQs, which is my whole point

I dont mind either way because i wasnt a regular i just feel bad for you guys as it was a good thing and probably would have continued to be a good thing as last week was probably never going to happen again

Very true. We should still have them.

+1 I hear Jimboomba Red Rooster is the place to be..!!!

:cheers:

Moaning!!

Red Rooster meet ftw :D

F**K Jimboomba

Jimboomba > Northern Suburbs.

I agree with this. That was a one off thing that won't happen again any time soon. Half of them got lost on the way to BNR anyway and they would probably all prefer to go to WOW or Springwood maccas or some shit like that.

+1 for good logic. Cops will come they might come speak to us ask us whats going on etc, complaints last week. We do the whole Yes Sir, No Sir, three bags full Sir and they see that its a waste of time hassling us and it all goes back to normal.

I'm open to either solution move the meet if we must. I vote somewhere closer to Southside ;)

perhaps you guys could let it all settle for a week or two then bring it back low key! OR do what we have been doing for about 2 years and have a $10 steak at the broadway and go to stones corner baskin and robins after!

perhaps you guys could let it all settle for a week or two then bring it back low key! OR do what we have been doing for about 2 years and have a $10 steak at the broadway and go to stones corner baskin and robins after!