SAU Community

Fs: R33 Gtst Wheels And Almost New Tyres

hey guys i'm selling my r33 wheels and tyres. wheels are pretty good condition except for a light scratch through one spoke on one rim. tyres are diamond back 225/50r16 and they are pretty much brand new with only almost about 2000kms on them. they were put on a few weeks ago for a rwc when i bought my 33.

want $450 and pick up only from western suburbs in melbourne.

if your interested please pm.

• 1 month later...
hey guys i'm selling my r33 wheels and tyres. wheels are pretty good condition except for a light scratch through one spoke on one rim. tyres are diamond back 225/50r16 and they are pretty much brand new with only almost about 2000kms on them. they were put on a few weeks ago for a rwc when i bought my 33.

MATE I WANT JUST THE TYRES LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED HOW MUCH YOU WANT PM ME THANX MATE PS IM IN MELB!

Want to add cash and swap for my rims??

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fs...79#entry4648079