• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
...you're not welcome here anymore dude :3some:

Nah that looks alright hey...but put a spoiler back on...they look weird without anything on...even the stock one will do.

Street legal with no drama's ?

Ha ha, I still have the Ceffy till its sold.

The boot used to have a spoiler but the holes were only taped up so I got a carbon fibre lid for it and it make it look tough from the back....

13844_236678691351_623546351_476445.jpg

Engine, gearbox, turbo and intercooler are engineered, but with a 3.5 straight through exhaust from the turbo back is way to loud so I'm looking at one of though varex xforce mufflers for it.

As for drama's, clutch failed after I bought it and drove from Brisbane to Sydney and the power steering pump decided to fail on me. But its all fixed now.

But other than that it make 401 hp on roughly 1.1 bar of boost and is a handful even with semi slick on the back.

Whats been happening with your Cefiro? How'd your HSD's go?

Going good man, got them but havent installed them yet, pending 5 stud conversion, brake and wheel fitment. Everything else is starting to move again, which is good. :3some:

Not sure on where and which brand to get my studs from.

the CF looks aight hey, CF roof and bonnet gets my vote.

What kind of 1/4 times does it pull, do you know yet?

Must be decent considering its weight and a 3.0 twin turbo engine pushing 400 out it's ass...must also be a bitch to drive in the wet too, haha.

Going good man, got them but havent installed them yet, pending 5 stud conversion, brake and wheel fitment. Everything else is starting to move again, which is good. :)

Not sure on where and which brand to get my studs from.

the CF looks aight hey, CF roof and bonnet gets my vote.

What kind of 1/4 times does it pull, do you know yet?

Must be decent considering its weight and a 3.0 twin turbo engine pushing 400 out it's ass...must also be a bitch to drive in the wet too, haha.

The car has run a 12.4 @ 122mph, with a lazy launch then wheel spin into third by the previous owner. I hope to get a flat 12 with launch control tuned into the computer, plus get some 1000cc injector and better coils as the are stock ATM and really holding back more power. Off boost its drives OK, in the wet I don't boost it, that's just asking for crash LOL...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
did you ever sort out the break problem? interested in changing the fronts in mine...

U mean brakes? and z32 calipers are a straight bolt on, just got some slotted rotor to suit.

Hey dude mean looking ceff, Its darrens old one isn't it? from autoshop

ALso did you get the S15 from peter? Hes the only dude i know crazy enough to do the conversion!

I bought it from a guy who imported it thru autoshop, dont know if it was ever his. S15 conversion was done by a guy named troy...

U mean brakes? and z32 calipers are a straight bolt on, just got some slotted rotor to suit.

oh yeah haha brakes... nah i mean with the bigger calipers having a slow/softened effect on the pedal, did you have to upgrade the master?