SAU Community

Rb25 Replacement Turbo? High Flow?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...

my skyline r33 gtst series 1 with stock ecu, stock injector, stock afm, stock intercooler just a 3inch turbo back exhaust and avcr (boost controller) was putting out 286rwhp (215rwkw) on 11psi (0.75), I was repairing some idle issues so didn't test on 0.9bar (13.5ish psi max id personally run in cool weather) or 0.5bar (7.25psi ish), that was with dirty injectors hence the rough idle,( note pinching the fuel return hose to increase fuel pressure diagnosed this), so I guess its putting out a bit more now, fuel consumption is 12.5ltrs per 100km 50% plus cruising maybe 14ltr/100km hard/cold/short drives, did need oil catch can as oil was getting sucked through air recirculation line, it does however seem to have an almost unnoticeable flat spot at 5-6000rpm (rnr?), new spark plugs, bkr6's almost eliminated this. either way with good oil and safe operating temps im sure 11psi on highflow is safe enough for day to day travel, (almost unnoticeable fuel increase) I have a safc that came with the car it might help extract more power???? will inform if I bother to put it on. to note motorbike cant pass in drag, only car to beat so far was an evo ??? power??? dunno.... wanna know more 0404 919 450

Have a quick ready of my thread. It contains pretty much all the information you require to know. The page is indexed and linked from page 1. So go to page 1, pressure Ctrl+F and type in 21U for pages contain details of R33 Rb25det high flow, or OP6 for pages contain details of R34 Rb25det Neo high flow.

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/261613-hypergear-hiflow-service-continued/