SAU Community

F/s Apexi Power Fc & Hand Controller R33 Gts-t

lol, you're dreaming. you can sell you're one for that price if you're selling one.

i wasnt offering one for sale, was offering 1k for yours as thats what its worth 2nd hand...

bought a new one yesterday off greenline for $1214 delievered, with hand controller...

much to contrary belief you can still buy them new from various places for around $1200 even tho they are discontinued..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/APEXi-Power...sQ5fAccessories

theres one for $1250 to your door brand new...

where did i mention anywhere that you can get with software for that price you f**king dildo ? how about YOU neck the f**k up & read whats written before posting...

it comes with commander too you dumb f**k and seeing as the guys a power seller with over 6000 feedback, i think itd be safe to trade with him...(not to mention if you were concerned youd paypal it as you can reverse funds - im sure you knew that seein as your a f**king know it all)

where does it say it comes with a controller, read again.

so from the facts:

the one from california does NOT come with a hand controller

and from greenline the only power fc they stock is 130,00 yen which is 1680 dollars.

it does not say anywhere on the ebay add that it comes with a hand controller, your either very illiterate or are just plain stupid. so show me where you can get a power fc with a hand controller for 1200, because from what you have shown there is none. despite what you keep saying you have shown unrelated garbage which doesnt show anything, all I am saying is that i have never seen anywhere that sells them for that price, you need to lighten up buddy as you sound like a hot headed joke for a bloke.

Edited by jarrod e

all new pfcs come with hand controller ('so from the facts') as pictured in the ad, so look again...if it didnt come with it for the bizarrest of reasons then it would be false advertising and the flamin mongrel could get taken to the cleaners...('so from the facts')

seeing as you do not believe me in both aspects of ebay ('so from the facts') & greenline ('so from the facts') as stated i will send you the invoice, maybe then you will shut the f**k up...then again your an argumentive f**k so you will still disagree im sure..

as for lightening up, yeah sure thing....when i get a knob jockey like yourself arguing with me when i know what im talking about and have shown you exactly where you can get one WITH f**kING HANDCONTROLLER you still seem to want to argue and come back from another angle...

I messaged the seller to find out if it comes with a hand controller, sadly it does not, it clearly states in the add what is for sale,

This listing is for one Brand New APEXi Power FC ECU for the Nissan ECR33 Skyline, with RB25DET engine.

ECU only, people will buy the product and will have no basis to complain after when the item does not arrive with a hand controller as the add does not state it does, it has happened to me before, the picture is used by others on ebay selling power fc's.

$1,300 for a brand new ECU is normal price, add hand controller price $300-$400 and the price sounds normal $1,600-$1,700.

Edited by XXX-33